August 29, 2014 | 1678 users online

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by xojamie0923

No coverage. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after my drugstore was out of my color in my regular foundation (I usually use Maybelline Fit Me 110). I bought this in Shell and I quite like it. I use it everyday and it gives me nice light coverage. I don't like it as much as my regular though as I find it doesn't set my concealer as well as my old powder. It works nicely with my sensitive skin though and the color matches my skin tone well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG powder for me! I have oily skin and struggle finding a powder that doesn't look chalky, cakey, or slide right off my face after a few hours. Now I know this is technically a "powder foundation" but I use this as a setting powder over liquid foundation when I want full coverage. But for under 10 bucks at the drugstore, I don't feel bad about using it everyday! It leaves my skin looking beautiful, actually flawless, but still like MY skin! It covers pores and hides imperfections wonderfully. It also helps control oil better than most drugstore powders I have used. The finish is matte and silky smooth, but not too matte. It never looks "too powdery" to me. The color 03 Natural matches my olive skin and yellow undertones almost perfectly. Overall, I simply love this product. If you like full coverage, I'd definitely recommend trying this as a setting powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sandnigga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

While this doesn't usually look cakey, it just doesn't do anything for me. I used it to set my liquid foundation (first MAC Matchmaster, then some crappy Sonia Kashuk one, then MUFE Face & Body), and it made me oily with ALL of these. This didn't really do anything for me except lighten my foundation a bit, since I bought it in the lightest shade "Shell." It's alright to bring along whenever you need to touchup but it definitely doesn't help with combatting oiliness for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

This is a good powder fdn. for normal or oily skin, however, I use it on my oily T zone only, the rest of the face is just too dry for powder, any powder for that matter. As good as this is, and the price is so reasonable, I don't see much difference between this and the Milani Multitasker.
A fair warning: Milani came out with some new shades recently, since I bought it online and no way of looking at the product beforehand, #11 Golden Beige is neither golden nor yellow nor a medium yellow beige shade at all, it is a light pinky beige shade. So, buyers' beware.
#3 Natural and #4 Beige is a good match for my NC 30-35 skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by xmarisanx

I love this to an extent, shell is a great color and sometimes I have problems with an oily face..I use a bit of liquid foundation with this powder as a touch up. It's impressive, maybe I should try more Milani products! I say 4.5 stars

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by 43emz

I love this powder foundation, its the best one there is, I order it from Amazon as its not sold here in the UK. I always use the lightest shade "Shell" and it looks so flawless, if I want a heavier coverage I use the sponge that is hidden in the bottom of it and if I want a lighter look I use my Bare Minerals foundation brush. I have oily skin and this powder foundation doesn't cake or highlight any dry patches, it is buildable and it soaks up oil well although I still need to use a separate powder after a few hours (cornsilk) to blot oil that comes through. The colour match is spot on for my pale skin and I love the flawless look it gives, hiding the pores and blurring the skin, very clever. It doesn't quite laste a full day but can be reapplied with no caking, it hides blemishes well but if I have any big spots I'll use my usual Veil cover cream. For amazing long lasting results use over the top of Stila Perfect & Protect foundation as this gives a completely air brushed but natural look & hides all blemishes, discolouration e.t.c.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by morganbacc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Love Love Love.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by lyrastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The trouble i find with Milani is that not all the colors and products are available at my drugstores. =( So the next purchase will have to be online, and i can only HOPE it's a better color match.
*So i rated this a 3 for now but would really like to see if another color would improve my perception. Milani's description calls this a "lightweight powder, with the full-color coverage (notice it's for color only coverage) and wear of a liquid foundation." I guess I'd have to agree but it just didn't meet my needs.
*I bought the very yellow toned color of Fresco and it turns my pale brown-olive skintone a darker orange. ( I think this powder color is not a true yellow but more of a peachy tone with a little bit of yellows. ) To be fair, I did try to use this as a *foundation* and not just a finishing powder, so my application was heavy.
*It is also very hard to get any product onto a synthetic brush. I have one natural hair blush brush that I bought years ago, before I realized I didn't want to support that kind of industry, and the powder picks up better with that.
*It goes on very sheer and gives me little to no coverage (scars, blotchy, acne, etc), but the upside is you can't see there's powder sitting on your skin.
The packaging is really pretty and pleasant to leave lying around on a desk or something, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 4:02:00 AM More reviews by anhlypham

I use this powder to set my foundation or bb cream. And it sets like a dream! It makes my skin look "alive" after I apply this. Because sometimes my foundation, especially my bb cream, may be on the lighter side, the yellow tones in this powder makes my skin really natural. My favorite way to apply this is with ELF kabuki brush. I like to pat it onto my skin instead of brushing it on. If you're using very light coverage foundation or tinted moisturizer, this powder could add a little more coverage without being cakey.It evens everything out and it does not accentuate my sometimes flaky skin (although I have oily skin). I use the color fresco, which I believe I am NC25-30. I find it to last pretty well throughout the day. You may need to touch up a little, but I'm the kind of person that only does their makeup once in the morning and that's the end of it.

I'm on my third one and I'm still loving its silky finely milled formula!