November 28, 2014 | 848 users online

Powder - Milani - Even-Tone Powder Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by kaedegordon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

color reference: fresco=Nc30

natural finish, medium light coverage. entirely matte, which I appreciate. sort of a hard powder, so it kicks up a little and takes a while to build up, looks cakey unless you buff it in. pretty okay all in all but just not enough coverage for me

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

I use 01 shell. Let me say it's not enough alone, but I use it over my urban decay naked foundation to finish and mattify my face. It's great. I use a lot because it's not heavy, so I run out faster than most. But for the price, I don't care.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My color was 01 shell. Average powder. I have oily skin and found myself oily within a couple hours after using. Since it is a powder foundation, I do feel it's a bit heavier so touch ups can cake. I have a zillion (yes, a zillion) other powders to finish that I already own. I find Revlon Naked is a good one for me as well as Rimmel Stay Matte.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by MarJH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Compact broke the second day I used it. Powder was so so and very average drug store brand. I'm a strong believer in you get what you pay for. Does not control oil. Would not recommend for oily t zone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by xojamie0923

No coverage. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after my drugstore was out of my color in my regular foundation (I usually use Maybelline Fit Me 110). I bought this in Shell and I quite like it. I use it everyday and it gives me nice light coverage. I don't like it as much as my regular though as I find it doesn't set my concealer as well as my old powder. It works nicely with my sensitive skin though and the color matches my skin tone well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG powder for me! I have oily skin and struggle finding a powder that doesn't look chalky, cakey, or slide right off my face after a few hours. Now I know this is technically a "powder foundation" but I use this as a setting powder over liquid foundation when I want full coverage. But for under 10 bucks at the drugstore, I don't feel bad about using it everyday! It leaves my skin looking beautiful, actually flawless, but still like MY skin! It covers pores and hides imperfections wonderfully. It also helps control oil better than most drugstore powders I have used. The finish is matte and silky smooth, but not too matte. It never looks "too powdery" to me. The color 03 Natural matches my olive skin and yellow undertones almost perfectly. Overall, I simply love this product. If you like full coverage, I'd definitely recommend trying this as a setting powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sandnigga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

While this doesn't usually look cakey, it just doesn't do anything for me. I used it to set my liquid foundation (first MAC Matchmaster, then some crappy Sonia Kashuk one, then MUFE Face & Body), and it made me oily with ALL of these. This didn't really do anything for me except lighten my foundation a bit, since I bought it in the lightest shade "Shell." It's alright to bring along whenever you need to touchup but it definitely doesn't help with combatting oiliness for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

This is a good powder fdn. for normal or oily skin, however, I use it on my oily T zone only, the rest of the face is just too dry for powder, any powder for that matter. As good as this is, and the price is so reasonable, I don't see much difference between this and the Milani Multitasker.
A fair warning: Milani came out with some new shades recently, since I bought it online and no way of looking at the product beforehand, #11 Golden Beige is neither golden nor yellow nor a medium yellow beige shade at all, it is a light pinky beige shade. So, buyers' beware.
#3 Natural and #4 Beige is a good match for my NC 30-35 skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by xmarisanx

I love this to an extent, shell is a great color and sometimes I have problems with an oily face..I use a bit of liquid foundation with this powder as a touch up. It's impressive, maybe I should try more Milani products! I say 4.5 stars