January 29, 2015 | 1078 users online

Powder - Milani - Even-Tone Powder Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2015 1:06:00 AM More reviews by LABeautyGal

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Surprisingly good for a drugstore foundation. I like the coverage, light to medium. It evens out some acne scarring (you would still need concealer for fuller coverage). I like this powder for everyday use; when I don't want to waste my expensive stuff. The only downside is that it doesn't last...womp womp. But you get what you pay for. I apply it with a big fluffy brush for light coverage or a Kabuki brush or sponge for fuller coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 11:31:00 PM More reviews by rach3al

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So this is a light to medium coverage powder foundation. like to apply this with my flat top kabuki brush because it just give a nice even cover and i sometimes use their puff to set my concealer but not with my foundation because this alone can be used as foundation. This is a product in my opinion when you dont wanna go full out glam and just need a little pick up. This would also be for girls just starting out with makeup and dont want to go out the hardcore stuff or if you would think youre too old (which i dont know why you would think that) would wear this. It wont clog your pores (well for me), has the light weight feeling, and obviously im gonna repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by gnkaede

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

color reference: fresco=Nc30

natural finish, medium light coverage. entirely matte, which I appreciate. sort of a hard powder, so it kicks up a little and takes a while to build up, looks cakey unless you buff it in. pretty okay all in all but just not enough coverage for me

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

I use 01 shell. Let me say it's not enough alone, but I use it over my urban decay naked foundation to finish and mattify my face. It's great. I use a lot because it's not heavy, so I run out faster than most. But for the price, I don't care.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My color was 01 shell. Average powder. I have oily skin and found myself oily within a couple hours after using. Since it is a powder foundation, I do feel it's a bit heavier so touch ups can cake. I have a zillion (yes, a zillion) other powders to finish that I already own. I find Revlon Naked is a good one for me as well as Rimmel Stay Matte.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by MarJH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Compact broke the second day I used it. Powder was so so and very average drug store brand. I'm a strong believer in you get what you pay for. Does not control oil. Would not recommend for oily t zone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by xojamie0923

No coverage. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product after my drugstore was out of my color in my regular foundation (I usually use Maybelline Fit Me 110). I bought this in Shell and I quite like it. I use it everyday and it gives me nice light coverage. I don't like it as much as my regular though as I find it doesn't set my concealer as well as my old powder. It works nicely with my sensitive skin though and the color matches my skin tone well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG powder for me! I have oily skin and struggle finding a powder that doesn't look chalky, cakey, or slide right off my face after a few hours. Now I know this is technically a "powder foundation" but I use this as a setting powder over liquid foundation when I want full coverage. But for under 10 bucks at the drugstore, I don't feel bad about using it everyday! It leaves my skin looking beautiful, actually flawless, but still like MY skin! It covers pores and hides imperfections wonderfully. It also helps control oil better than most drugstore powders I have used. The finish is matte and silky smooth, but not too matte. It never looks "too powdery" to me. The color 03 Natural matches my olive skin and yellow undertones almost perfectly. Overall, I simply love this product. If you like full coverage, I'd definitely recommend trying this as a setting powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sandnigga

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

While this doesn't usually look cakey, it just doesn't do anything for me. I used it to set my liquid foundation (first MAC Matchmaster, then some crappy Sonia Kashuk one, then MUFE Face & Body), and it made me oily with ALL of these. This didn't really do anything for me except lighten my foundation a bit, since I bought it in the lightest shade "Shell." It's alright to bring along whenever you need to touchup but it definitely doesn't help with combatting oiliness for me.