July 25, 2014 | 935 users online

Lipstick - Sephora - UltraGloss--Beige 25

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2005 12:47:00 AM More reviews by deliah008

Unfortunately, this product is discontinued. I bought it for $5, which I thought was a good price for a great lipstick. I'm just sorry that I didn't get another, as it went out of stock immediately after I purchased it. Scent-wise, it has a slight vanilla scent, better than the fruity shimmer lipsticks. It is very sheer, but as it is a pinky beige, described on Sephora's website, I didn't expect a deeply pigmented lipstick. I found that if I use a balm underneath, the color came out pretty well. It doesn't need a gloss on top, as the ultragloss quality of it got that covered. If you can find a brand new one for around $1 (which is the price the lippie eventually dropped down to) in 2005 (the year it's discontinued), it'll be a good deal. Much better than the typical drugstore lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 3:05:00 PM More reviews by keahi

This looks like a deeper neutral sheer beige on-line, but in person it is a lovely pinky beige that is just too pale on me. This one will be good for toning down brighter colors. For an "ultra-gloss" lipstick, these are pretty pigmented, so beware if you are ordering some of the deeper/ darker shades online that they will not be too sheer on.