October 30, 2014 | 1648 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Lancome - Bienfait Total tinted

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2007 12:40:00 PM More reviews by MajKdaughter

I'm 38 y/o fair gal who is looking for the newest sheer coverage and tried this at the counter. Lancome got very LAZY by making this in only 4 shades, bisque is the lightest and I NEED porcelaine. Way too dark and fake-looking for those who want a light summer look that's an improvement on good skin (i.e. show your freckles, cover your pores). I continue the search this summer '07!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2006 7:41:00 AM More reviews by PollyWolly

Agree this is drying and not really moisturing. Very disappointing for Lancome as their products, especially foundations are usually exceptional.

Have used it up (meanie) by mixing it with another foundation I thought that was a little too greasy and heavy, and have now got a reasonable product that I will be able to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2004 7:29:00 PM More reviews by waddleod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Some days I think I like this and some I don't. One pump usually is too much for me. I also find I have to blend a LOT and it's often difficult to get it blended well. I don't find it moisturizing at all...the whole reason I bought this was to eliminate the extra moisturizer but I can't use this without using a moisturizer first. It does leave a nice matte finish but I won't buy it again because it's too dry and hard to blend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 6:15:00 PM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this for years (in its varioius incarnations) and it was great--but as my skin changed, I found I liked the coverage less and less. It was too shiney, and not really morphing into my skin. I discovered the new Stila tinted moisture, and prefer it much more. It's my new keeper. Bienfait was fine at one time, but I'll probably not be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2004 4:52:00 AM More reviews by eanj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure how I managed to not write a review on this product earlier, since I purchased it over 4 months ago! Anyhow, it is a brillant tinted moisturizer. I actually stumbled across this one while looking for a replacement for my beloved, discontinued Maquilibre. The colour Porcelaine was a perfect match for my very fair skin and I love the sheer coverage this offers (definitely not for ladies trying to cover acne, scars, or sunspots). It doesn't have quite the same slip as foundation, but I put a little Neutrogena moisturizer for sensitive skin underneath and Bienfait glides right on. It also stays put for a good part of the day (up to 10 hours or more!) and doesn't make me oily at all. After being disappointed with Color ID, I've come back to this one and am even more grateful for it! I'm also loving how my normally flaky, tight skin is looking more nourished and supple than ever! If only Lancome could make a foundation that worked as well as this......

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2002 8:07:00 PM More reviews by mojo43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ATTN: Fabulous and 40's: I'm 43 and this stuff is AWESOME for summer. The lightweight formula feels good on my skin, provides great coverage (covers the redness but also lets my freckles show thru). Stays on well for 8 hours, easy to take off. Good value for the money as you only need 1- premeasured pumps for your whole face. $32.50 at Nordstrom.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2002 12:01:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I was surprised how much I liked this tinted moisturizer which is more of a sheer to light foundation, IMO. Comes in great neutral colors and leaves a nice matte look on my combination skin. Did not break me out. One negative is that this product contains a scent. It does dissipate after about an hour on my skin, but for people who hate scented products, beware. Packaging is a 1.7 oz plastic opaque pump bottle. Would prefer a clear bottle so could see how much product is left but oh, well. If you have been looking for a tinted moisturizer and you have combo skin, try this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2001 12:26:00 AM More reviews by LadyPenelope

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Bienfait Total, the moisturising fluid, so I hoped this would be a wonderful combination of moisturiser and light foundation in one. Unfortunately it leaves the face rather matte, which I hate, as I have dry skin and it feels uncomfortable. Doesn't behave like the original moisturiser. Also, colour choice is very limited.