April 21, 2014 | 1506 users online

Treatments - Korres - Rose Hips Face Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2007 5:51:00 AM More reviews by curiousgirl

Great product for my normal skin, which is prone to clogged T-zone pores if I use products that are too heavy. This is a light, easily absorbed serum that provides enough moisture - for spring/summer at least - evens texture, dissolves fine lines and gives a glowy finish and soft feel to my skin. Really lovely product.
I really like it and would definately repurchase. (Although since it costs 28, I might end up being fickle and trying a few similar products in the same price range before doing so...!)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2005 9:07:00 AM More reviews by mary32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it is a good product, light, nicely packaged, good ingredients but I really saw no benefit on my skin so i don't think i will buy again.
It is not moisturizing enough to be used by itself

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2005 12:39:00 PM More reviews by monkey_mama19

Did not really do anything for me (Maybe it's lost its effectiveness or sthg). Was really disappointed cos the ingredients listed seemed really good. Instead of a thickish serum, mine was a runny, transparent liquid. Made my face a little sticky after application. Overall, made no diff to my face. May work better 4 other pple. Won't repurchase.

Will list ingredients here 4 those interested: Aqua, Hamamelis Virgina (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Extract, Manane, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polymethylcrylate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Rose Hips Extract, Diglycerin, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Panthenol, Glycerin, Pyrus Cedonia Seed Extract, Centelle Asiatica Extract, Enchinacea Augustifolia Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Gingko Biloba Extract, Glycine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Grape Seed Extract, Hydroxypropyl Guar, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-32, Phytic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Xantham Gum.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2005 9:06:00 PM More reviews by sparkster

I love, love, love this! I put it on right after cleansing & toning my face. It really firms your skin & gets rid of fine lines. The only thing I would change is the smell (although I must say I'am very critical when it comes to fragrance)but it doesen't last more than 1 or 2 seconds. It is definitely a HG for me! I think it will be for you too. Try it, I promise you will be glad you did.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 9:59:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hmm, not overly impressed by this serum in my opinion it's in the same league as Avalon's Vit C serum, mild, gentle and does little for me, however other people seem to really really love it. It comes in a pump bottle and retails for 32 (only available in Korres stores Barcelona, Athens, London) ,it has a typical thickish, serum texture that isn't greasy and in the winter doesn't provide enough moisture alone; I use it under the Mandarin moisturizer. As with all the Korres line it won't clog pore or cause breakouts . I'm disappointed but it may be good for other skin types.UPDATE I'm liking it more now that my skin is clearing up due to Jojoba oil and Ahava soap and various toners, this provides me with light moisture and doesn't clog pores. Also though it is a fair bit more expensive than Avalon's , I have to say it is far more potent and therefore justifies the price. It really does improve colour and tone of skin.