August 21, 2014 | 966 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Concealer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

I actually really love this concealer. I have tried L'oreal blendable crayon (broke me out), Laura Mericer Secret Camo (couldn't figure out), and numerous others, but I always go back to this. First of all, it's cheap. I love it for both undereyes and blemishes. I even use it to countour my nose! It seems to blend pretty well, and covers blemishes nicely. It isn't perfect, but it's one of the best I've found. I've started to use Maybelline's Fit Me for my blemishes, but I still use this for my undereyes. It seems to brighten my eyes and cancels out the darkness while still love natural. I'm really fair and use the 801 shade, but when I tan in the summer, I mix the 801 and 802. Great value, and worth a shot for the price. I keep them everywhere!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by amberoertel

I bought my current concealer about 6 months ago. So for me it lasts a long time the only problem of why I don't like this product of how oily it got even after a few days of opening the package. All in all i use this stuff now as an eye primer for my really shimmery eyeshadow. the packaging was alright but it breaks easily and the application was super easy because it is like a lipstick shaped tube, well at least mine is. Anyway this product is an iffy for me I love it but at the same time hate it. I'm much more happy with my Glamoflauge concealer by hard candy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wear full coverage foundation so I don't really need a concealer, but the last few days, I've been breaking out so I decided to get something to cover them up a little more. This was really cheap. I love the creamy consistency and it blends really well. It doesn't to the best job at concealing, I found I had to layer it on, but after doing that, I felt it did the job. I will continue to use it more for under my eyes and I've found it also works well as a highlighter when paired with a light shimmery powder. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by hillysparklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer has great coverage, and blends really well...but it breaks me out. I wish it didn't, because I really did like it, but it did. I just ended up giving it to a friend.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by LiLLatinaFLava

Terrible concealer. I tried to use it in an effort to cover up my acne. The concealer just emphasized the acne and stuck more onto my finger than to my face. This one is a no-go for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by qdeez21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This just caked up and settlined into my lines in about 30 minutes....I dont know maybe it how I apply it. I didnt have high expectations considering it was just a couple dollars.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by lizzredhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well i must say i was very surprised on how well this product worked for me. I had been using stilla concealer about $30 yes expensive but the coverage of wet n wild concealer and thickness was just as good. I had also purchased cover girl concealer+base eye brightner, it totally sucked and i paid double than the wet n wild concealer. I also use on top of the wet n wild concealer the avon concealer stick it covers my dark circles like a charm and both products cost me under $10 bucks...It's a killer combo!!!! Edit: well after more use i noticed the staying power is not very good but other than that its good will still repurchase but will be on the look out for something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2009 3:44:00 AM More reviews by JessiSaurus

This product works WONDERS for me. This is one of the best concealers ever! Let's just say, it doesn't cover for everyone else, but covers EVERYTHING for me. -hint hint undereye circles- I wouldn't buy this again, but this I stuck to my gut feeling and wrote this review, IT ROCKS.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by domokunn

I got this for $1, so it isn't really a big waste when I found out it doesn't conceal at all. The color selection is very little and there isn't a shade with yellow undertones.. Everything is more like pink. It feels really liquidy as well. Applying a LOT and using slight pressure to blend it out gives somewhat better coverage.. but I find it still sucks. Complete waste.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the Cover All Liquid Concealer in 811 Fair/Discret. The product I selected appeared light enough in the container, but be aware there is some variance among the tubes on display. Although the color worked for my NC 15 skintone, it was all down hill from there. Basically the coverage is nil. The liquid separates and breaks down as you apply, leaving almost nothing on the skin. WnW tinted moisturizer would make a better concealer than this. I've come to expect better performance from this line and hopefully this formula will be improved soon.