Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

4.7

Castor Seed Oil, Octydodecanol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate -2, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Candelilla Wax, Glyceryl Triacetyl Ricinoleate, Polyethylene, Alumina, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Trihydroxystearin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Barium Sulfate, Fragrance, BHT, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 30 Lake, Manganese Violet, Red 22 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 4/18/2015 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Great shade for a natural look that can go either outdoorsy or polished (under powder). It goes perfectly with my C40/BB Warm Natural complexion. The pot looks tiny but the product is very concentrated - build up gradually as needed. Although it looks sheer and glossy in the pot, it can go on fairly matte if you buff it into the skin. I'm usually wary of cream blushes as they are often either too shiny or too thick, and both can emphasise my pores; this is neither. I've even dabbed this on over a light coat of pressed powder and it has gone on perfectly with no caking or blotching. The packaging is very convenient for travelling (particularly as the remains of my BB Tawny powder blush broke and scattered while I was on vacation - good thing I had the Pot Rouge with me!).

on 4/12/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I was on the look out for this exact colour, a dark pink brown, to go with my Coco Rouge in Antoinette (I'm a sucker for matching lipstick and blush). The quality is supreme, it looks so polished and pretty, it stays on so perfectly, it layers very well, I just love it. I'm a fan of cream blushes and this one is most definitely one of my favourites right now. The other colours are also pretty, so I would probably buy more of these.

on 9/11/2014 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm in love with Bobbi Brown pot rouge and have been using it for the past 10 years..Yea i kid u not! Therť's a lot of cream in that pot rouge and could lasts quite sometime. I've only bought like 3 times over that 10 years and i plan to keep buying more in the future coz it looks so good and easy to blend. I've had complements from others saying how natural it looks on me. It does however fades on my oily skin. But no biggies, i'll just re-apply.

on 8/24/2013 12:28:00 PM

The wrong colour for me and the wrong texture as a blush. Too shiny.. Highly perfumed. Better to use on the lips.

I much prefer YSL creme blush, which is matte.

on 7/8/2013 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this product. It look very natural, can be used on cheecks and lips and it is long lasting. Definitely recommended.

on 6/26/2013 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Of all the cream blushes on the market I think BBrown's Pot Rouge range is among the best. It glides on smoothly, stays perfect all day and is most probably suitable for most skin types. Its not cakey, its not too mat, the texture is just perfect. I bought Blushed Rose. I kind of hated the choice of color for sometime, it looked too dark, too boring, too I don't know what.. until I forced myself to use it just to discover how perfect it was. Its natural but at the same time gives some color. If u use the right amount (very little) it goes a long way and u will look healthy and ready for a long working day. I'm very satisfied with this blush, once finished I might try the pot rouge in "powder pink" but will stick to the range.

on 3/24/2013 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't use this as a blush as I prefer powder blush and the colour is a bit too pink for me. I love it as a lipstick though. It is a very flattering rosy brownish pink.

on 2/26/2013 4:59:00 PM

I am usually a gel or dry blush girl but am very impressed with this pot rouge...I have very fair skin and light blonde hair so if I am not careful with blush I look like a clown.
The light pink is perfect for very fair skin and can also be added slowly to build your color without going overboard.
I will recommend to anyone with fair skin.
Also I like to order from BB because if the color isn't right you can exchange or return.

on 2/12/2013 6:16:00 AM

Pot rouge by BB in blushed rose is the second make up product (after clinique black honey) I have bought without having seen or tried it before. I was convinced by the many positive reviews I read and decided to run the risk.
As this brand is only sold in a limited number of stores in Germany, I ordered it online on the BB official page.
I must confess I was rather annoyed by the price.
On the above mentioned page it's sold for 26.50euro (35.50dollars), while on the BB US page its price is 25dollars (18.60euro), but of course it wouldn't be worth while because of the shipping charges. I paid no shipping charges as my purchase was above 25euro.
For every order, it is stated on the BB web page, you get a free sample (7ml) of extra repair moisturizing balm SPF25Ö. while supplies last, they add.
Before my order arrived I discovered reading further reviews that many clients were angry at the fact that the new version of pot rouge contains 3,7gr instead of the 11 of the older version and this for the very same price. Which left me stunned.
I got the goods in 2days as promised.
No sample. Which I found disappointing. I can believe that the supplies of this particular cream are depleted, but I canít believe that they havenít got any other sample of any other product. I didnít like it at all, honestly.
The pot rouge is extremely good quality and the color is beautiful.
I had feared it might be too dark for my fair to medium complexion, but itís not.
It is even darker than in the photos online, in any case. Seen in the pan I would define it a mat brick red, when applied it is not as dark. The texture is very smooth and I like it so much because it has no glitter or pearly effect or anything, hence it creates a very natural effect Ė the same I get when I blush or come back from the gym after an intense session: a faded, but deep rosy reddish hue where both colors are muted by imperceptible brown.
I advise it in particular to women in my age group (mid 40ís) or older. The skin is not any longer so hydrated as it was in younger years and the creamy texture of pot rouge makes the skin glowy and dewy. The application is quite easy, it wonít smudge or stain. I pressed my index finger in the pan, just leaving my fingerprint, and dabbed it on my cheekbones; this was enough to confer a lovely, natural blush. A tiny bit goes a long way and, were it 11ml (instead of 3,7), it would get old before itís empty. For this reason, I donít find the very limited quantity a bad idea, BUT BB should have adjusted the price to the reduced contents, just to be honest and fair to the clientele.
Iím satisfied with pot rouge and for its quality I would have given it 5 stars, but I don't like the way BB treats her clients so I take one star off (and I think I'm very generous).
I'm not AT ALL impressed and, out of principle, Iíll opt for other brands in the future.

on 12/25/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the only cream blush I use - it's gorgeous for a more natural face, and lasts all day. I apply very lightly with the Sam Chapman stippling blush, and then powder lightly to set. You only need a tiny bit, so I think this will last forever. Definitely recommend for fairer skintones like mine.