July 24, 2014 | 1872 users online

Lip Treatments - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Lips Bee Better

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by beppin14

Amazing! Cute package and super cheap, though hard to find.

It's very like the Burt's Bees peppermint lip balm, which I love, but wasn't really moisturizing my lips too much. This is all-natural and has the best texture ever. I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by SeptemberGurl

OMG, this is the best lip balm EVER. And I've tried a lot of 'em. First of all, don't ever use prodocts with petroleum in them. They will only dry your lips out more so you have to use them all the time. This stuff is all natural, and makes my lips look so shiney and pretty. I hardly wear lip gloss/lipstick out at night anymore because this does the trick nicely by bringing out the natural red in my lips (and is much more kissable). It completely soothes my lips if they're chapped and makes lips nice and hydrated the moment I put it on, and takes away those little lines. It's a great base if you want to wear it under lipstick. It's hard to find in stores, so I buy it online. Wowee!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2006 2:04:00 AM More reviews by tatatwin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always been prone to chapped lips, so I always make sure to stock up on lip treatments. I've tried them all---Chapstick, Nivea, The Body Shop, Burt's Bees---and none of them are as effective as this product.
Incidentally, it's LIPS BEE HEALTHIER here in the Philippines. :) I don't know if they renamed their product. But it's the Aloe and Beeswax lip balm. The ingredients are below:

Cocoa Seed Butter, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe vERA, sQUALENE, tOCOPHEROL, Nat. Vit. E, Green Tea leaf extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Stevioside, Peppermint Leaf Oil.

It's 70 percent organic, and it definitely, definitely works. I used to think of Burt's Bees lipbalm as my HG of lip treatments, but it's nothing compared to this little baby!! I absolutely adore this Jason's LipS BEE Better lip treatment. I've only used it for two weeks, and my lips have never been healthier. And what I LOVE about this product is that it makes my lips REDDER, I swear. I don't know if it's because of all the organic materials, but I swear (and my family can attest to this too), my lips are getting REDDER. It's got to a point that I don't even need to put on lip color on my lips anymore when I go out; just a swipe of this lip treatment will do. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2006 4:07:00 PM More reviews by OlenaT

I am reviewing Jason's Aloe & Beewax lip balm. I had dry lips for two weeks. Used some treatment but achieved no result. Yesterday I bought this extremely cheap balm and today it seems like my problems with lips are over. Very simple, natural, effective.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 8:48:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This lip product contains shea butter, vitamin E, aloe and beeswax. I thought it was ok, it did a decent job of moisturising, but was nothing remarkable. It doesn't really taste of anything. The tin it comes in is quite cute, but I wouldn't repurchase.