April 16, 2014 | 933 users online

Self Tanners - Jergens - Natural Glow

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Teen84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok girls... It works giving you some beautiful tan color! .. Just don't use it like your only moisturizing creme!!!.. Be sure to use another good body creme because this one does NOT moisture enough!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Katlynmoses15

This is perfect for during the summer over a natural tan. This lotion is light and not orangey! Its perfect for building color with out streaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by DeborahTsai

This product is not bad for the low value. I used some more expensive brands before and I think the results are similar.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

Best Tanner ever I have it in Fair to Medium ... No more me tanning outside in the sun for hours . With one application it gives me a nice sun kissed glow . In two days it gives me a really nice tan like if I spent hours at the beach . I apply it twice a day . it last 3 days and then goes away but if you apply every single day then it last a week ... I will buy this product for the rest of my life :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by tatumparks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've gone through at least four bottles of the light to medium, it's the best fake tan I've found. Around prom time, I use it every night and sleep in it. After a few weeks, I have a perfect light tan. I also use the face tan lotion as it doesn't break me out. It's also pretty cheap. I love both products!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Rawlins1

I haven't bought a bottle of this in over a year. In fact, the bottle I did buy still has most of the product in it and remains in my vanity. I really like the color this gives me, but I can not take the smell. I actually got it out the other day and used it, but the smell was so bad that I started feeling faint and vomited. Definitely not worth being sick for a tan! I remain hopeful that I will find something with even better color and little to no smell!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this product. I didn't think it would do much for me, but it did give me a nice "toasty" color, and no streaks or orangeness. I am basically a ghost with freckles, but this product gave me a great natural looking color. I am using the fair of this product. My color did come on gradually, which was nice, and it even looked great on my arms. If you have any uneasiness with sunless tanner, try this product, its not too expensive, and it works well. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product! I bought fair and can see a difference in 2 applications. No streaking, no brown color guide to stain your clothes! Dries in minutes too. I don't mind the faint scent at all which fades so quickly. I will re-purchase this forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I noticed results instantly after using just one time. The fair color is a bit on the darker side, it is more of a medium shade than anything else. Since I have fair skin, I use only a tiny amount and spread it out evenly on my body. Smell is okay, not too strong though, there are worse smelling ones that i have tried. Purchased at around 6.99 and has lasted me for several months now, i do not use everyday.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

Builds up gradual so I can start skipping days. I am fair and used the medium to tan skin and I look like I've spent days in the sun. My coworkers who maintain their tans via the salon don't look this good! No streaking, no orange - just a nice tan look at a fraction of what some of the cosmetic products go for with less result.

Definitely easier than tanning all the damn time!