November 26, 2014 | 1755 users online

Self Tanners - Jergens - Natural Glow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I used this product this summer and I really loved it. With repeated application, it really does give you a nice summer glow. It does take several applications to get a really good tan. It doesn't streak and also doesn't give you an unsightly orange tint. It lasted me a long time and I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not sure if I'm in the right place but I have the Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days To Glow in shade Medium/Tan. I do see a difference quicker than I do with the "regular" version. It's gradual but not so gradual. It is very thick so I only apply this at night, after the gym and my shower. I'm up for a couple more hours so it has time to absorb. I hate anything greasy feeling under jeans, etc. so I only wear this at night when I can just wear a tee shirt around the house and let it absorb well into my legs. Smells good to me. I would buy it again when I run out of self tanners but I'm working on my summer stock, trying to use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by LadyRaven77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am black with really pretty tan colored skin in the summer, but the winter I can get pale and ashy. I started using this product last winter to help combat the gray ashy color I get living up here in the cold north. As soon as the temperatures fall below 60 degrees, I apply this product for 3 days at the start of the week and my summer glow lasts over 2 weeks. The smell is odd, so I apply at night. It also makes a great moisturizer. Just had to write a review for other women like me who deal with this problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by brookieeeb123

LOVE LOVE LOVE , I will never be pale again! I am a natural redhead, freckles and all! This stuff is amazing. A huge difference after one application! I got the firming kind but that's not really what I'm after, just the tan! And it's amazing! Its difficult to get it exactly even and covering everywhere but with time and practice I'm sure anyone can get it down. I will definitely continue to buy this! I made an account on here just to write a review on this product! And the smell is good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by steviescribbles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Everyone thinks I'm tanning or laying out in the sun all day, but seriously all I'm doing is putting this on after every shower. I'm very fair skinned so sun tanning only burns me. This product gives me an even, brown glow. My Boyfriend also complements how soft it makes my skin :) they also recently changed the scent, which is a huge improvement!

The key to getting an even aplication is to start from the feet and work your way up the body, going easy on the knees and elbows, and REALLY work it in! keep rubbing it in until its getting dry and tugging on your skin. I also think this helps with the FIRMING aspect.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by brainyforester7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product made my skin turn orange. it was streaky and very unnatural looking. i am always looking for an easier way to tan. but now i guess i should just go back to the sun.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by earthymoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in the darker "medium to tan" formula. I also purchased it in the new pump bottle. This is great for beginners or those who hate to fuss with the prep involved with selfless tanners.
The smell is just fine to me but this is supposedly a newer formula.
Before my first application, I waxed my legs and exfoliated my knees and feet with a loofah in the shower, then I applied this until it was worked in well. It took about three applications to get the color I wanted to achieve (no more glow in the dark but not a Brazilian beauty). After two weeks, I waxed and exfoliated again. This pulled most of the color off. I went ahead and applied two times and got the color I wanted.
The formula is very forgiving. My knees and feet/ankles had some blotchiness after the 2nd application. It was easily removed with body wash and a shower puff.
If you are looking for the big guns though, this ain't it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Cooper77

I bought this in the foaming daily moisturizer and love it. I'm fair, so I bought the fair to medium colour. It applies easily and not orange at all. I'm on day 4 of use and I look nicely tanned. I'm going to buy the medium to dark next time. This is by far the best self tanning lotion out there for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Laurlaur31

I loved this product! I dont tan in the sun very well all i do is burn. I was tired of glowing in the dark with how pale i was so i searched everywhere for a good fake tan. This product gave me a great tan in just a few days. It smells great and wasn't expensive at all the only problem i have is with the packaging. Its hard to squeeze out the product once your hands are covered in it. Other than that this product is great and i highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, let me say, I LOVE the smell. I do not know what it is but I am addicted to it.

Okay, now I can get on with my review. I tan very easily therefore any body part exposed to the sun numerous times gets a nice tan...well, in the winter, my legs are always covered therefore remaining light while the rest of my body sees sun. This then leads to light legs and tanned arms, face, etc. I bought this product to use mostly on my legs to have a nice color when the warm weather comes so I can wear shorts/dresses/skirts without any white legs until they can naturally get the color from the sun.

I am greatly pleased with this product. I saw great results in just two days. My legs now have a nice caramel tone to them and match the rest of my body. I am more confident to show off my legs now. :)

Make sure to distribute it evenly and try and stay away from boney areas like ankles and knees because it does look patchy and orangey when applied there. Other than that, I love it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No