Jergens Natural Glow

3.3

on 4/27/2015 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this for years and it is the only self tanner than consistently gives me great results. I am fair but tan relativity easily in the sun. I use the Medium-Dark and it works great. I will say the light -medium version doesn't really do anything for me. Perhaps that is better for someone with a very fair, Nicole Kidman-like skin tone. It also helps maintain I real tan.

on 4/16/2015 3:05:00 PM

After one use: I'm brown! SUCCESS

No matter how much I exfoliate this stuff leaves streaks. EVERY TIME

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I tried this stuff spring of last year, and I found after one use I was already super tan. I figured if I used it again I would get even more colour, but it Actually just turned me a orange tone. I'm not sure if it's because my skin is almost naturally yellow, or if I was maybe using a shade to dark? I'm going to re try it again tonight and see what happens. I still love this stuff and the first application looked really nice.

on 3/13/2015 6:45:00 PM

I noticed a difference within the second day! Love it!!!!

on 3/13/2015 3:31:00 AM

Smells so nice and it really gradually gives a natural, not even really a tan, but a very bronze glow that looks like you spent a day at the beach and it's also moisturizing so it's perfect for the summer and it let's you keep your skin safe but also be summer tan ready

I've been using this product, so far, for three day now, and I'm already noticing a slight difference! I have never used a self-tanning product before, but this one caught my eye because it is gradual and I love Jergens. I wanted the most natural-looking results, so I bought the fair to medium shade, since that is my natural skin tone. It feels like any other body lotion and does not have an immediate tint. Some reviewers complain of the smell, but it doesn't bother me at all. The main difference I notice is the great color it gives me; as if I spent the day at the beach or something, even though my skin is rarely exposed to the sun. I do use it all over my body, since the main place I needed color was my chest and neck, along with the Jergens Natural Glow especially made for the face. I think that once I reach my optimal color, I will use it every other day, rather than daily. I am very careful about blending very well because I have read that some reviewers noticed a bit of blotchiness, but I haven't so far. I'm happy and I'll keep you updated! Also, here's a link for some helpful tips: https://www.jergens.com/products/natural-glow/glow-tips-for-daily-moisturizer.aspx

on 12/5/2014 10:18:00 PM

i remember i used this in middle school and i turned orange. i would rather be pale than be the color this stuff turns me. it also has a horrible smell. i would also rather be pale than smell like this product.

on 11/16/2014 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this product this summer and I really loved it. With repeated application, it really does give you a nice summer glow. It does take several applications to get a really good tan. It doesn't streak and also doesn't give you an unsightly orange tint. It lasted me a long time and I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 10/8/2014 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Not sure if I'm in the right place but I have the Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days To Glow in shade Medium/Tan. I do see a difference quicker than I do with the "regular" version. It's gradual but not so gradual. It is very thick so I only apply this at night, after the gym and my shower. I'm up for a couple more hours so it has time to absorb. I hate anything greasy feeling under jeans, etc. so I only wear this at night when I can just wear a tee shirt around the house and let it absorb well into my legs. Smells good to me. I would buy it again when I run out of self tanners but I'm working on my summer stock, trying to use it up.