October 30, 2014 | 1582 users online

Lipstick - Trish McEvoy - Sheer Lip Color Nude

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by sandrabati

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this lipstick. It was the perfect color, a beautiful sheer beige/peach nude that was very translucent. I could apply it w/out a mirror easily. It was very hydrating and offered sun protection. It was just one of those staples I'd carry around w/ me and use in lieu of lip balm. I just went to get a replacement having used up my other one and I found out the color has been discontinued. :( The next closest color offered, Sheer Naked, just isn't the same. Why do they discontinue lovely stuff?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 10:18:00 PM More reviews by GeorgetteOrwell

Wow. Nice natural color. Best texture I have tried in a lipstick. It is moisturizing but not gooey or sticky or gloppy, ect. I just feels nice and looks great. I put this on and I feel fabulous.

My lips have quite a bit of pigment for a pale person. I looked around for products that could give me that light lip look that is still in fashion this spring. When I tried lipsticks which were light, they either did not show up at all or just looked off. When I use this with Nars Rosebud lipliner, it does not make my lips look as light as some of the models in the magazines, but it does give my lips a nice light natural yet polished effect. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2005 6:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupnerd

This is an HG nude color for me. I bought it because it was the only product that really worked for me from her Island Girl palette. It's even better in its full-sized lipstick form. On my unpigmented lips, it gives a, well, sheer nude color- a peachy-nude that gleams. It's absolutely lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2005 4:18:00 PM More reviews by chandarae

I bought this yesterday after one of the nat'l artists for Trish used this on me w/ Bare l/l. It looks so blah in the tube, but really makes your lips look fuller. It leans towards a peachier nude, but very wearable for me. I usually lean towards pinkier nude shades. Such a nice natural looking color. Smooth formula, feels great on my lips. If I were ever to use it up, I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by leaf

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great sheer nude!! I just got this a few days ago and I've worn it every day and still love it. Its very sheer, definitely need to wear a lipliner. I wear it with the new liner "bare" and it looks great! Perfect nude, not gray, not peachy, not pinky. Its alos in a new "shiny" tube instead of the black matte. I love these mini size tubes, with full size product inside! LOVE!