August 30, 2014 | 1777 users online

Gels/Soaps - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps Nurturing Body Washing Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by oldjuly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually love Kiehls but was very disappointed with this product. You need to use so much of it, even with a loofah, to get enough to wash yourself. I'll try something new next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by nigellawella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has the be the worst body wash I have ever used. You have to use a ton of it to get any sort of lather plus it is very expensive imo. I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2008 10:27:00 AM More reviews by sheal77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim from Kiehls. It is very moisturizing, so much so that it feels like you are washing with lotion. It takes quite a bit for one shower though. Smell is very faint, which is nice & it doesn't suds up. It is dang expensive, so I don't think I will be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by mylychee

This is a body polish - not a scrub. It's gentle and mild but effective. The luffa fruit scrubbies do not irritate my dry and sensitive skin. It is quite moisturizing and it actually smells very nice. The polish is a thick cream but not sticky. It really gave my skin a smooth texture. I think using it once a month is enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Guess I am in the minority here, but I really like this product. It is moisturizing and virtually scent free. I like the way it comes out like a fluffy whip from the tube. It is expensive and there are a lot of great body washes and soaps that are cheaper (which is why I took off 1 lippy).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 10:27:00 PM More reviews by icypeeches

I am on my second tube of this product. Its very expensive for how long it lasts as a little does NOT go a long way. However, it is very moisturizing and that is why I keep coming back to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2007 4:56:00 PM More reviews by cdiorlipglossgirl

I religiously try all of Kiehl's products because I love simplicity in my products. I used this for about a month before I gave up. It's way too expensive. The texture is awful and it leaves my dry skin feeling greasy. The only plus is that it is unscented.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by WonHawtBish

Hated it!

Thankfully, I was able to sample this product before buying. It smelled fresh and my hopes were high, until I actual starting trying to clean myself with it. If I had closed my eyes, I would have thought I'd just used a typical bar soap. This wash left me with that filmy, hard-to-rinse-off feeling bar soap gives (only, there was no whitish cast on my skin, as there usually is w/ bar soap).

I wish this wash could have gone on smooth (and maybe lather a little). Oh well, I guess I'll just stick to my Fekkai body wash.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2006 7:38:00 AM More reviews by livadia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Average shower cream. I was looking for something non-foaming and free of excessive fragrance. But while this product does not foam and does not overdry skin, it doesn't do anything. I certainly did not feel that my skin was less dry than if I had used something else. It is okay, but not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2006 2:16:00 AM More reviews by annmarie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

makes skin soft and moisturize a bit. when you had self-tanner on it doesnt run away after/in a shower. i like the smell. maybe a bit vanilla but actually like nothing. it's a bit like a thick, rich cream and i like it a lot. my skin feels very good and it cleanse good. but it foam not good. like cleansing milk for face this is a rich cleansing milk/but thicker) for body. actually i shave when there is enough foam from showergel but this cleanser doesnt foam...:(
but i do recommend this because my skin feels very nice and soft and very goos for very sensitive, dry and very dry skin/body but more it's great for other skintypes, too.