December 20, 2014 | 1610 users online

Lipstick - Burt's Bees - Mulberry [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2005 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Yardwoman

My Burt's Bee's Lipstick broke off at the base of the tub the first time I used it - usually don't have that sort of problem - it's aggravating, but I love the cooling mint on my lips when I use it and the coverage is awesome - not greasy, nice normal colors. I would buy them again but if it cracks off again, I'm calling the company to complain!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2005 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Haesel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Against my better judgment after buying the greyish-purple Aubergine from Burt's Bees lipstick line, I decided to give BB lipsticks a second chance. I'm glad I did.

Mulberry is described as a terra cotta, but it's more like a vermillion red (bright, true red with an orange undertone). Like Aubergine, it's not very moisturizing, but the staying power is excellent and I like the fresh little tingle the peppermint oil gives. Matte finish. In its own league of *all-natural* lipsticks, this one would score a solid 4 lippies. This one should look good on most redheads. continued >>