October 1, 2014 | 2116 users online

Blush - Mary Kay - Creamy Cheek Color in Spice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by pattyshine

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush. I t is in a very small compact, but it lasts forever as you need just a tiny bit each time you use it. I use a little powder blush over this but not much. The best is yet to come: it stays on and looks so very natural. I find the spice color looks very neutral, almost rosy on me. Anyway, this I like. What a coincidence! I had not read the reviews on here, and another reviewer used the term "neutral rose" also. Neat! I am fair, and this color works great for me, too."

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2005 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Atta

The package is really tiny like the previous reviewer said. The texture is smooth and blendable, even nicer than any highend cream blushes. I am fair for Asian, using just about five dots on the cheek, the color is subtle, gorgeous, and lasts all day. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2005 9:55:00 AM More reviews by watermelon0719

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was surprised at how small the case is for the creamy cheek blushes! However, when I saw Spice in the catalog, I decided I had to try it. It is a neutral rose color in the compact. Scared me at first because it goes on so bright, but then it immediately dries down to a sheer wash of color. But, unlike my MAC CCB, it is easy to overdo it with this blush, so be careful. Spice looks really good as a lipstick too! I am a GGG, NC42ish, and I think all GGG's should try to get one before they run out! (I think this is LE)