August 30, 2014 | 1720 users online

Polishes - Lancome - Vernis Magnetic in Willowy

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color, but it doesn't last. This chipped almost completely off on one finger within 30 minutes after it dried! I even used a great base coat (Poshe) and topcoat (Poshe). I have the gwp version of this nail polish, I don't know if that is why. I found a Sinful color (358) that is the exact same color as this one with my complexion. I will not repurchase, $1.99 or $15 for the same color and the $1.99 lasted through four hours of harsh cleaning. Hm.... I think I will go with the Sinful bottle because it also has the same amount of polish with better performance for a whole lot less money.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by amichiganfan

This is a very pretty light pink color, no frost. It is the second time I've tried Lancome's nail polish (the first time was a frost), and again, I'm horribly disappointed. This polish is horridly streaky- - only moderately acceptable results after three coats. It has dreadful wearing power. I guess that for the price, I expect a polish like this to be perfect, and this one is far from it. I bought it from Lancome online, and I will be sending it back to them because I feel that the quality is unacceptable. I prefer OPI and Chanel.