Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss - Barely Blossom

I bought this in a set that came with a matching nail polish for only $4.79. Barely Blossom is a sheer, neutral baby pink with tiny pearl shimmer that works with a variety of looks. I imagine that it won't show up on pigmented lips but it's a pretty baby pink on mine. As with all SL glosses, the texture is thick but moisturizing. This is a spring favourite of mine.

on 4/20/2005 9:22:00 PM

This is very pretty for the spring. I love that the shimmery SL lipglosses are sheer as opposed to opaque, because this adds a touch of shimmer and a lot of shine to my lips without washing me out. It's a light milky baby pink. Gorgeous!

on 4/17/2005 12:22:00 AM

This color is so cute, I hate that it's LE, because it suits me so nicely. It's a semi-sheer pearly baby pink. It's very springy and gives me pretty, girly pink lips. The texture is great like the other Super Lustrous glosses; slightly tacky but very comfortable and long lasting. I'm a neutral/warm LLL.

I am loving these SuperLustrous lipglosses! Barely Blossom is a super pretty iridescent baby-to-medium pink that gives me a natural, innocent look. Medium pigmented, this gloss is fairly long-lasting with a somewhat fruity-flowery scent, which I don't mind. Texture is slightly sticky, but definitely not as much as Juicy Tubes. Packaging is sleek and nice for a drugstore item. Barely Blossom is only sold with the matching nailpolish, which is a suitable match for the gloss. It's LE, so if you find it, pick it up!

on 3/3/2005 2:36:00 AM

This is really pretty, and somewhat different than other Super Lustrous pinks. I thought it would be too peachy judging by the tube, but it's a lovely wearable not-Barbie pink, very flattering on my PPP complexion. Some with more pigmented lips may find it too light, but it's just right for me. A hint of nude-y peach but primarily pale pink, with pink opalescent sparkle. A lot like one of the new MAC Madame B. Lustreglasses (Nectar something) but more pigment, a tad more pink tone, and less straight-up sparkle; it's more subtly shimmery than glittery, but it still is fun in the sunlight. Definitely recommended for other PPPs. Probably LE, it would figure.

Popular Lip Glosses