October 23, 2014 | 1897 users online

Eyes - Ben Nye - Ben Nye Lumiere Luxe Powder PEACOCK

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by mixtapevanity

Wonderful! This color is everything I expected MAC Parrot to be, but better! It's a beautiful, vibrant turquoise with gold undertones. It comes in a large sifter jar, which isn't very convenient so I took some out and put it into a sample jar for use. This is really good quality, too! I can use it for colorful looks or as an accent for a neutral eye. I would definitley buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2006 10:37:00 PM More reviews by effboysinthebutt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this. It's not a color I would wear daily, but it's definately got personality. Worth the money

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2006 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Auryane

This is very close to MAC's parrot--perhaps a tiny bit greener. It's a teal/green eyeshadow with golden shimmer...(very close to other colors in MAC's line), but i like that it's a powder and can go on as either an e/s or a liner (use Ben Nye's liquid sealant). Gorgeous color...I only hav a sample and will definitely be buying the full-sized version

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2005 1:29:00 AM More reviews by sparklesprinkler

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

WAY BETTER THAN MAC (IMHO)! If you love MAC, don't be offended. I just have such a love affair with Ben Nye's lumiere powders. They are the richest, best pigment/eyeshadows that I've ever used. PEACOCK is a blue/green mix leaning more toward blue. The tone of the color is a not bright, but mid warm color. Shimmery and gorgeous.