Ben Nye Ben Nye Lumiere Luxe Powder PEACOCK

on 8/10/2008 10:29:00 PM

Wonderful! This color is everything I expected MAC Parrot to be, but better! It's a beautiful, vibrant turquoise with gold undertones. It comes in a large sifter jar, which isn't very convenient so I took some out and put it into a sample jar for use. This is really good quality, too! I can use it for colorful looks or as an accent for a neutral eye. I would definitley buy it again!

I like this. It's not a color I would wear daily, but it's definately got personality. Worth the money

on 3/2/2006 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is very close to MAC's parrot--perhaps a tiny bit greener. It's a teal/green eyeshadow with golden shimmer...(very close to other colors in MAC's line), but i like that it's a powder and can go on as either an e/s or a liner (use Ben Nye's liquid sealant). Gorgeous color...I only hav a sample and will definitely be buying the full-sized version

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

WAY BETTER THAN MAC (IMHO)! If you love MAC, don't be offended. I just have such a love affair with Ben Nye's lumiere powders. They are the richest, best pigment/eyeshadows that I've ever used. PEACOCK is a blue/green mix leaning more toward blue. The tone of the color is a not bright, but mid warm color. Shimmery and gorgeous.

Popular Eyes Products