MAC Velvet Teddy

4.4

Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Paraffin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Stearyl Stearoyl Stearate, [+/-Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

I love this color and I match it with my whirl lip liner that is also from MAC. Definitely a MLBB.

This Product goes Very nicely on your lips And Loving the colour! As this Lipstick is Matte some Matte Lip products Tend to dry up your Lips and Feel a bit Powdery But this one does not it Stays Smooth and soft and I would really Recommend this Product and it's a Everyday Nudie Pink colour

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This lipstick always seems to be sold out but luckily I managed to get my hands on one and I love it. A great every day nude that can be worn over a lipliner or without. Suits my olive skintone perfectly and looks so elegant and chic. MAC lipsticks are always great in finish and pigmentation so you can't go wrong at all.

This is my favourite lipstick by far, and i own a lot of lipstick. I am nw20 and this goes perfectly with my skin tone, i love it paired with whirl or stripdown liner. I have to say it is drying for me, and i find myself having to reapply as it goes flaky on my lips but that doesn't put me off. This is such a gorgeous, everyday shade and i get so many people asking what it's called. Definitely worth the hype.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Velvet Teddy is my first MAC lipstick. I have to say overall I am rather impressed

1) Although it is a matte formula, it is surprisingly NOT drying on my lips. Contrary to what others experienced, this lipstick actually moisturised my lips! Just yesterday my lips were gross and flakey but I had no time to put on a balm or exfoliate before going out. I just slapped on velvet teddy and ~2 mins after I realised that the obvious dry spots on my lips were gone. How odd! But lovely. Over time however this pdt won't make lips lush and full (of course)

2) underneath a reddish lip liner base, this is the perfect Kylie Jenner lip colour for me(lol). I am very fair (with yellow undertones)

3) this lipstick glides on without tugging on lips excessively.

It is overall a lovely lipstick! However I do notice that it tends to look different on my other friends with slightly different skin tone. If you are slightly more tan it might wash you out so perhaps test it out @ the MAC counter first!

I find this lipstick to be a very nice, nude, red colour on my lips. It tends to show up very differently on some of my friends. So do bare this in mind, it may not look the same on you as it does on others.

However, i would totally reccomend it, as it is matte but not too drying, it lasts and looks great.

What more could you ask from a lipstick?

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful color love this so much just a bit drying to my lips..

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I love Velvet Teddy. It is a browny tawny shade with the slightest hint of mauve.. it looks great with Whirl lipliner... lips just seen to look so 'done' and pretty with it. I often wear Kinda Sexy over the top as well, to brighten it up a little sometimes. The two together look fantastic!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT! I was on the hunt for a tawny brown/pink lipstick that would look very natural on my lips - I went through Charlotte Tilbury's Bond Girl, Penelope Pink (which I will also recommend as a slightly lighter shade than Velvet Teddy although is unfortunately quite drying on the lips), the Stila Colour Balm in Vivienne until I found this. If you want those 90s, Kylie Jenner lips, this lipstick will give it to you. Although this doesnt have a plumping formula, I did notice that my lips looked slightly bigger after using it. I have never tried MAC lipsticks before and I AM SUPER EXCITED to try similar variations. After only one use, I can definitely say this will become my holy grail lipstick. I've read some other reviews, and some people seem to be unhappy with the way it looks on medium and tanned skin. I have quite olive, tanned skin which darkens quite a bit in the summertime and this lipstick looked really beautiful, warm and goddess-y. The staying power of this lipstick is also really great - it lasts for a couple of hours. I will repurchase this over. And over. And over. Again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This lipstick does not work for me at all. First of all, it's very drying and makes my lips extremely unattractive. It also feels heavy and uncomfortable. As for the colour, it doesn't work for my tones (n18-nc20). On me it just looks brown and dead.

Video Reviews & Tutorials