August 27, 2014 | 2004 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Extremely Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I'm surprised people had irratation with this product. I have it with the liquids this one I did not. The creamy texture allows it to stay on my eyes longer to remove the tougher macara products without tearing out my lashes. I have gone through at least 5 tubes of this in the past (the other plus you usually don't use much unless it's particually tough mascara) and a tube lasts me for months

Unless Clinque discontinues I will keep buying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Hawk612

This is the first time I have purchased a make up remover and really used it. I normally hate them and they just sit around until I pour them down the drain. This one is creamy and does not burn your eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2005 3:00:00 AM More reviews by ingad

It is just awful. Burning really badly... carefully if you have sensitive eyes!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2004 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Stinging and burning. I had to apply more than once to take off eye m/u. Ouch! Returned it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2003 3:30:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

This is their cream-based remover, right? I hated this. Of the three removers, this is the only one that stung my eyes and it did a really lame job of removing makeup. This really was a waste.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2003 12:27:00 PM More reviews by jalin

Stung my eyes...I think the most gentle out of all the Clinique Eye Makeup removers is the blue one, whose name escapes me at the moment. The purple one does the best job but also stung my eyes a bit.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 5:23:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tips over and falls on the floor, all the time because bottle is too skinny on the bottom...they need to repackage it. And it feels like water w/a tiny bit of mild soap..thats' all it is...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2003 11:21:00 PM More reviews by swalker29

Really like this stuff. Gentle yet takes my makeup off every time. Never have to use twice. A little pricey but it does last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2003 8:27:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't leave the skin around my eyes tight. Didn't sting my eyes either. My waterproof mascara came right off. Clinique best described it with the name they gave this product. Will repurchase..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 10:40:00 PM More reviews by carissa1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product stung my eyes.