Clinique Extremely Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

3.2

water purified, octyldodecyl behenate, butylene glycol, isohexadecane, cetyl octanoate, glyercin, glyceryl stearate se, steareth - 2, arginine, peg - 25 propylene glycol stearate, caprylic/capric/stearic triglyceride, stearic acid, myristyl mryistate, cetyl alcohol, acrylates/c 10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, trisodium edta, sodium hinokitol, phenoxyethanol

on 11/7/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I was looking for something like MUFE Sens'Eyes but with fewer irritants. This is less irritating but it doesn't remove anything. I have better luck using my cleanser which also removes nothing from my eyes. No reason to spend another 18 dollars.

on 1/20/2014 8:43:00 AM

I'm surprised people had irratation with this product. I have it with the liquids this one I did not. The creamy texture allows it to stay on my eyes longer to remove the tougher macara products without tearing out my lashes. I have gone through at least 5 tubes of this in the past (the other plus you usually don't use much unless it's particually tough mascara) and a tube lasts me for months

Unless Clinque discontinues I will keep buying this!

on 4/14/2009 2:54:00 PM

This is the first time I have purchased a make up remover and really used it. I normally hate them and they just sit around until I pour them down the drain. This one is creamy and does not burn your eyes.

on 11/2/2005 3:00:00 AM

It is just awful. Burning really badly... carefully if you have sensitive eyes!!!

on 3/5/2004 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Stinging and burning. I had to apply more than once to take off eye m/u. Ouch! Returned it

on 4/5/2003 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is their cream-based remover, right? I hated this. Of the three removers, this is the only one that stung my eyes and it did a really lame job of removing makeup. This really was a waste.

on 4/3/2003 12:27:00 PM

Stung my eyes...I think the most gentle out of all the Clinique Eye Makeup removers is the blue one, whose name escapes me at the moment. The purple one does the best job but also stung my eyes a bit.

on 2/3/2003 5:23:00 AM

Tips over and falls on the floor, all the time because bottle is too skinny on the bottom...they need to repackage it. And it feels like water w/a tiny bit of mild soap..thats' all it is...

on 2/1/2003 11:21:00 PM

Really like this stuff. Gentle yet takes my makeup off every time. Never have to use twice. A little pricey but it does last a long time.

on 1/16/2003 8:27:00 PM

This didn't leave the skin around my eyes tight. Didn't sting my eyes either. My waterproof mascara came right off. Clinique best described it with the name they gave this product. Will repurchase..