Sephora Vanity Brush Holder

on 1/20/2007 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i friggin love these things. i have a large and small one, and mine only cost $5 apeice so that alone is a bargain. I have used them both for travel and theyre perfect, they fit in all of my makeup cases (reg size) perfectly when i need them to and keep things secure when in a regular bag. You can also fit way more than just brushes in these when youre on the go. On my vanity i use all four parts, both tops and both bottoms to hold so many things. It makes it look alot more organized too. For the ladies who want to hold their makeup brushes on their vanity table with one of these, buy the small one and use the smaller part, it fits fine. The longer side I use for eye liner pencils and other tall knick knacks. The larger ones hold various things for me as well, from hair brushes to small bottles of hairspray. These rock, if they had different colors i'd buy 2 more.

on 5/16/2006 11:28:00 AM

I have the larger/taller holder in black and I agree with emalc, the bottom half which is the part that you would normally store the brushes in, is way too tall. I basically just flipped it upside down and store the brushes in the shorter part and use the bottom as the cover. I definitely think the holder will be great for travel although I have yet to use it for that; I just like to keep my brushes covered. For $25, I don't think I would buy another...

on 3/2/2005 8:26:00 PM

Overall I like this brush holder. I have the tall one, it is 8 3/4 inches by 3 3/4 inches and was $25 US at sephora.com. It looks nice on my vanity, and I think that if (in the unlikely event) I really wanted to take all my makeup brushes with me somewhere - it would travel well. I especially like the removable lid. My one complaint is that the bottom half is a little too tall - some of my shorter brushes barely peek above it. I'm not sure if buying the short brush holder would fix this problem - online they look as if the bottom half is the same height in both tubes.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools