Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream

3.7

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Di Ppg 3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Menthol, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use this day and night and I must say, wow. I struggle with eczema on my face and I struggle
with extremely dry skin in general, and this is literally the ONLY moisturizer that works. I've used Cetaphil, Cerave, aveeno daily lotion, aveeno eczema care, and many others (including high end moisturizers), and nothing compares. This stuff is surprisingly light feeling on the skin, and is a pudding like texture. I like that it doesn't feel too heavy, yet moisturizes so much better than other creams that are much heavier feeling on the skin (cough cough, Cetaphil cream) lol. It's so soothing on the skin, and so gentle. I struggled with my makeup looking cakey no matter what because my skin was so unbelievably dry. This combined with the new Smashbox Photo Finish primer oil, makes my skin look wonderful and makes makeup application much easier for me. My skin looks quite flawless using this moisturizing duo. I am extremely impressed with this cream and I think I have finally found my HG moisturizer. I will come back to update if anything changes.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think this has been reformulated. It's AWESOME. There is no menthol in mine and the ingredient formulation is awesome. I was suffering from extremely itchy and dry skin all over my body and this has solved the issue :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Moisturizes well, soothing menthol and never fails. Perfect product, even works for extremely dry skin with eczema.
Have been using it for years now. And I will keep buying it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is one of my "go-to" when my skin is at its driest. After using the Aveeno Cleansing Pad, I moisturize with this product. Some say it's too heavy on the skin but I have tried it again and again without any breakouts, just softly moisturized skin in the morning. FYI, I use it only before bedtime.

I love this body cream so much.If you put this cream on your body,it will not dry.It moisturize pretty good.I've been using this since 2010,then I already used up two. Because my feet are really dry so I always need put it on. Especially It is good for using winter season.Just only one bad thing about this cream,sticky and dump even after dried up.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a thick and moisturizing cream but takes time to be absorbed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I live in Illinois, more closer to Chicago and the winters here are crazy! I would apply this every time I would leave the house and before I go to bed. This cream is great for the wintertime to keep your hands moisturized and dry skin stays at bay. :) I wish they made this in a tube for on the go reapplication.

I bought this because I wanted an all over body moisturiser that was non-comedogenic, so I could use it on my face as well (and true to its word, it hasn't made me break out). It absorbs well but is still a little greasy once it's fully absorbed, so I only use this on my face at night. It's not as moisturising as is suggested by the claims...it works well on the dry bits on my body, but not as well on the dry parts of my face e.g around my nose. You can really feel the cooling sensation of the menthol...but I'm not sure if it relieves itchy skin or not (however, my cousin says she finds it relieves itchy skin). It has a pleasant, non-overpowering smell and the packaging is pretty standard.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have really dry skin, and live part-time in very dry cold conditions. In the winter my skin suffers from flakiness and cracking. I've been using this for less than a week and I already see improvement in the softness of my skin! This one is a keeper...at least until the end of winter. I may want to switch to a lighter formula (with no smelly menthol) for late spring/summer. If you don't mind the light menthol smell, this is great. And I didn't see any parabens listed in the ingredients list. I could be wrong.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this cream. I use it as a facial moisturizer, even though apparently it is not intended for that. But it smells divine, and for a facial moisturizer it is rather cheap. I also use it on my dry feet or hands, and it keeps them smooth and silky. This is more of a night or winter moisturizer; these days I do not wear it out but instead just to moisturize during the night. It is thick and a bit difficult to spread, however. It runs about $11-12 dollars, which is not too bad.

It comes in a jar. I would prefer a tube, because dipping into the jar over and over just can't be sanitary.