November 1, 2014 | 945 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by arielfowkes

This is a very thick and lovely moisturiser, perfect for winter! it is very long lasting and when fully absorbed leaves your skin smooth all through the day. Beautiful after shaving. When applied before bed it is almost completely unnecessary to reapply in the morning. LOVELY!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Apricotta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Moisturizes well, soothing menthol and never fails. Perfect product, even works for extremely dry skin with eczema.
Have been using it for years now. And I will keep buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Mackye78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my "go-to" when my skin is at its driest. After using the Aveeno Cleansing Pad, I moisturize with this product. Some say it's too heavy on the skin but I have tried it again and again without any breakouts, just softly moisturized skin in the morning. FYI, I use it only before bedtime.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by pekemeso

I love this body cream so much.If you put this cream on your body,it will not dry.It moisturize pretty good.I've been using this since 2010,then I already used up two. Because my feet are really dry so I always need put it on. Especially It is good for using winter season.Just only one bad thing about this cream,sticky and dump even after dried up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a thick and moisturizing cream but takes time to be absorbed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 2:06:00 AM More reviews by gloriaeavalos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I live in Illinois, more closer to Chicago and the winters here are crazy! I would apply this every time I would leave the house and before I go to bed. This cream is great for the wintertime to keep your hands moisturized and dry skin stays at bay. :) I wish they made this in a tube for on the go reapplication.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by carolinecaz

I bought this because I wanted an all over body moisturiser that was non-comedogenic, so I could use it on my face as well (and true to its word, it hasn't made me break out). It absorbs well but is still a little greasy once it's fully absorbed, so I only use this on my face at night. It's not as moisturising as is suggested by the claims...it works well on the dry bits on my body, but not as well on the dry parts of my face e.g around my nose. You can really feel the cooling sensation of the menthol...but I'm not sure if it relieves itchy skin or not (however, my cousin says she finds it relieves itchy skin). It has a pleasant, non-overpowering smell and the packaging is pretty standard.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 11:26:00 AM More reviews by leah732

I have really dry skin, and live part-time in very dry cold conditions. In the winter my skin suffers from flakiness and cracking. I've been using this for less than a week and I already see improvement in the softness of my skin! This one is a keeper...at least until the end of winter. I may want to switch to a lighter formula (with no smelly menthol) for late spring/summer. If you don't mind the light menthol smell, this is great. And I didn't see any parabens listed in the ingredients list. I could be wrong.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by confooseddesi608

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this cream. I use it as a facial moisturizer, even though apparently it is not intended for that. But it smells divine, and for a facial moisturizer it is rather cheap. I also use it on my dry feet or hands, and it keeps them smooth and silky. This is more of a night or winter moisturizer; these days I do not wear it out but instead just to moisturize during the night. It is thick and a bit difficult to spread, however. It runs about $11-12 dollars, which is not too bad.

It comes in a jar. I would prefer a tube, because dipping into the jar over and over just can't be sanitary.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by prblms4loki

I really like this cream! I've been looking for something heavy duty for my poor legs in the Chicago winter, and nothing seemed to have been working. This definitely did the trick and kept my skin moisturized for more than 2 hours! I would put it on in the morning and at night and I never had scaley legs again this year! I love this cream and I didn't notice the menthol at all. I didn't even realize this had it. It seems very thick and cream and absorbs pretty easily into my skin (which was my main beef with other creams that just sat on top of my skin). I purchased because of my trust in Aveeno, everything of theirs has worked really well for me, so I figured I should stick with what I should know. The only other one that worked half as well as this is the Cerave cream, but that was just as expensive and didn't keep me moisturized for as long.