December 18, 2014 | 1729 users online

Moisturizers - Clean & Clear - Oil-Free Moisturizing Mist [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 7:51:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

yeah, i'm always the last to know;) i think this must surely be discontinued looking at the last dates of other reviews, plus i found this at one of those massive dollar stores for a buck. i had it in my stash for about 6 mos. i ran out of moisturizer, and with my rosacea, crazy dry in some areas, and then oily t-zone, react to everything skin (i have connective tissue disease including one wherein my moisture glands die off), i didn't know what to try next.

i gave this a shot because it reminds me of a sunscreen i used to use pre rosacea. it was clear and a spray. it left such a light layer and a great base for my makeup. the last two days using this my makeup has gone on much better, smoother and my skin looks calmer. i was really surprised by this. it has no spf which is why i cannot keep using this by day, though i will at night. i still used a moisturizing cream with spf under my eyes today as that area is too sensitive for me to start with a new product there before i know how i react to it, and i felt i needed the spf there especially. but i am pleased with this and gonna go see if they have more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2005 7:16:00 PM More reviews by bellasera973

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i have dry-after-i-wash-my-face- and then mega-oily-2-hours-later skin and this stuff was FAB!

i cant find it anymore tho.. did they discontinue it?

anyway, i loved putting this on after i washed my face, as a "base" for my foundation so i wouldnt dry out. [b/c if i dont put on moisturizer before i put on my makeup, powder would crack and dry out my skin around the mouth/nose/cheek area]

it didnt make me break out
i love this stuff
i hope i can find it again :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2004 11:13:00 PM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This got 2 lippies from me because i LIKE that this company made a spray-on moist. for face. Unfortunately, it exarcerbated my seb. derm, so I could not use it any longer. Either it DOES contain SOME kind of oil or sebum blocking component or I was allergic to an ingredient BUT if you have normal to oily skin that is not severely acne-prone or have any condition like seb derm or rosacea, I'd actually suggest this as the price is good, and if u need only occasional moisture, this is good.
Just be careful if u have sens. skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2004 2:43:00 PM More reviews by katherine11289

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product was pretty good, considering I paid $1 for it. Great to toss in my purse just in case. Great to take on trips. Very refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2004 12:45:00 PM More reviews by IrisintheRain

Not bad. I love the concept of spray moisturizers since the lotions and creams are just way too much for my skin (I don't normally even use moisturizer- I don't need it), but in the winter I do tend to get a bit dry. I think it works just fine, moisturizes just enough for my liking. I like the purple spray bottle too- very cute. I'll buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2003 3:48:00 PM More reviews by thickythickred

I loved the idea of a spray on moisturizer. And when spraying it on the face it feels very cool and refreshing especially if it is hot outside. The only downside is after a few minutes your face feels the exact same way as it did before. So its moisturizing qualities I question. Not sure if I will buy again either. Maybe in the summer time when it is hotter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 10:53:00 PM More reviews by mywhimsicality

i LOVE this. some say it can't moisturize, but all i have to feel is the tightness leaving my skin after a spray this on to know that's not true. it's refreshing and cooling, and leaves my skin looking and feeling really good. you know, that clean, slightly dewy look most people go for? it's that. my skin is fairly dehydrated and this is enough moisturizing for it, but if your skin is really dry it won't be. but for anyone else, it's amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2003 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It lightly moisturized my combo skin without breaking me out. Also it makes a great makeup-setter, like when you've used too much powder and it's lookin' a lil' chalky- just lightly spritz on and pat, no more chalky-ness or when you don't want to use powder and want a little glow that concealer and/or foundation takes away. What can I say - It's great stuff!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 7:42:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

this is very refreshing in the hot texas summers for me, but i dont think it moisturizes very much, which is okay w/me cuz i have oily skin. nice stuff for only $5.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2003 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Tyrona

I love this! It moisturizes my oily skin w/o making it shiny. And it works great over makeup. I can't find this in my area anymore, though :(