September 23, 2014 | 1417 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Banana Boat - Suntanicals After Sun Lotion

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2007 5:29:00 PM More reviews by madison555

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is ok. Nothing spectacular.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2005 6:05:00 PM More reviews by preppymrazlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this! I've has it since last year and went to go get the suntannicals sunscreen, but it's d/c'ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2005 9:19:00 PM More reviews by mrskish1014

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Being a fair-skinned, freckled, redhead, products like this are an unavoidable staple! I bought this last year after suffering almost second degree burns in St. Thomas. Yes, it was my wedding/honeymoon and I looked like I had been burned in a fire on my back and the backs of my legs. Luckily it was after the wedding! At any rate, the hotel only had one kind of $20 aloe and I used that until I got back in the States. Then I picked this up. It is a very large bottle with a pump. Easy to apply, no mess. The smell is a bit odd, but nothing to d/c use. It really helped minimize the peeling and redness. I use it almost every evening in the summer. It is a good product from sun-care professionals.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2005 1:50:00 AM More reviews by KellyRenee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this as my regular lotion for my legs in the summer and really like it. I originally purchased it because I had a sunburn and wanted to try something besides aloe vera. It works fairly well for that, but I'd stick with the aloe if you have a serious sunburn. This is an ideal lotion for after you've ben in the sun all day and you're looking for something soothing. The smell is very nice!