October 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Polishes - Rimmel - Lasting Finish in Azteque

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Looks pretty in the bottle but just don't find this a flattering shade on my pale yellow toned skin. Looks glossy and shiny the first day it is applied (probably the built in topcoat) but turns dull pretty soon after and peels pretty easily. Not a goer for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by hermetic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this one, even tho it is not perfect on my skin tone I have used up almost half of my bottle, quality is good, not prefect but I give it a 4. Something about the brick color makes me grab for it whenever I am in search or neutral presence on my nails.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by rosetta1123

My most favourite nail polish shade of all time. I wear this nail polish all year round. It's a gorgeous terra cotta shade. However, as I've stated in other Rimmel nail polish reviews, their durability is a little to be desired.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 12:05:00 PM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. Other reviewers have described it better than I can. I have very pale skin with gold undertones, and it looks great on me, both hands and toes. I mostly wear it on toes. It is a thick formula, so it has to go on smoothly or there will be bumps or tackiness, but otherwise, it wears a long time and doesn't chip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2006 1:31:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

I dont know if its the same item cos on my bottle, it says Lyrca Wear - Azteque& i couldnt find a Azteque in Lasting Finish range. rimmel's website doesnt have this shade in the lasting finish either - www.rimmellondon.com

On Me: Love this line. only line that (all the shades i have) goes on smoothly!Ermm...i use this on my toes & finger. For the fingers, with a top caot, it lasts 3 days maxi cos i do loads of washing. For my toes, the colours actually last me a week! i apply every sat or sun (cos at night, TV sucks & i get bored) & by the next weekend, its time to remove and reapply cos i get bored with the shade. if you are careful i think it can last longer...i tend to kick things alot! Colour does remain glossy. Lovely brush, short and flat - very easy to handle.

Colourwise--> as described my the ladies - rosy terracotta shade. reminds me of clay bricks. very pretty shade. no shimmer in this one. i usually wear nudish shade on my fingers but this is one shade i dont mind applying on my fingers.

ETA (0302): Am liking this shade very much! at night, it kinda looks like a brownish red shade but during the day, it looks like somekind of pinkish brown. a very netural shade that is perfect for the boardroom. i really wish i could find a lippie in this shade as well! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2005 2:55:00 PM More reviews by lislou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pretty rosy terra cotta color. No shimmer to it which I appreciate (main gripe with OPI colors - too much shimmer!) Also - lasted a whole week without chipping. I'll be looking at other Rimmel nail colors for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2005 9:12:00 AM More reviews by skippy_gayle

rimmel nailpolishes are great in general. azteque is a pretty terracotta with a more of a pinky tone to it along with the orange. its shiny, great for tips or toes, and doesnt chip quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2005 1:05:00 AM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've just recently discovered Rimmel polishes at my local drugstore, and I'm in love! The polishes come with a flat brush that's easy to use, and the polish itself dries very quickly. It also lasts for days as promised.
Azteque is a terra cotta brown/rose that has the faintest shimmer. It goes on matte but the subtle shimmer gives the polish a nice shine. A very workable medium neutral shade that's perfect for any skin tone! continued >>