December 22, 2014 | 1506 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Awake - Point Makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2009 2:20:00 PM More reviews by stopstaring

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best, fastest, stubborn eye makeup remover I have ever tried. I was looking to trade up my Origins one which wasn't doing that great of a job, and just so happened to read some great reviews of this, so I tried it am am very glad I did! Used with Shiseido (or similar Japanese origin) facial cotton, all the product stays on the surface of the cotton taking off all eye makeup lightning fast with no rubbing or stinging! Used with a normal cotton pad it doesn't do nearly a good enough job, since all the expensive product gets sucked into the body of the pad. Highly recommended. P.S., I have similar raves about Awake's All Away Make-Up remover (for face).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2008 11:16:00 PM More reviews by jlashman

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am really loving this eye make-up remover. I had tried Clinique All About Eyes based on decent reviews here as I was looking for something that was fragrance free, gentle, no harsh chemicals, etc. and didn't care for it at all--so greasy, never really removed everything completely. I had used Biotherm for years which is definitely another option, but for now, I am so happy with this product...it does the job that it claims to do without any irritation to my ever so sensitive eyes. It has minimal ingredients, is very simple...causes no blurring and doesn't require any tugging/pulling. I bought this at Neiman Marcus for maybe about $16 so I don't think it's too pricey...I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2005 1:07:00 PM More reviews by donut

This is a great, non-greasy eye makeup remover. Completely erases all types of mascara and eye liner. The bottle looks small, however it lasts forever. Just a tiny amount on a q-tip will do the job. I've been using mine every day for months and it's still 90% full. Mild formula is soothing on the eyelids, even for contact lens wearers like myself. An excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2005 9:29:00 AM More reviews by trempot

I like this. It removes all traces of eye makeup and is mild on the eye area. However, it's too expensive. Good thing I got lotsa GWPs of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2005 9:02:00 PM More reviews by lorrainer07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is also one of the BEST eye makeup remover (Shiseido is the other one). It is not greasy at all. I wish it came in a bigger bottle though, it's just expensive. But it's worth it 'coz you don't have to apply it twice to remove just an eyeliner.