August 30, 2014 | 1759 users online

Fragrances - La Prairie - Silver Rain

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this perfume is okay, but nothing really punchy or sexy. Even though I do like sweet smelling perfumes I do find this one a little too sweet even for my liking. I prefer Dior Addict, which is much more sassy. I also prefer my cheap Charlie Gold spray that has a air of sophication that makes me feel expensive when I wear it. Silver Rain is okay, but nothing special imo and a bit forgettable.
UPDATE: Turns out my bf loves this scent, so I guess its a winner afterall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by rallu

When i was a little girl my mom had a perfume that smelled the same ...called Jubilee. Silver Rain brings back good memories...:)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very nice and long lasting perfume that I'm enjoying very much. Its on the pricey side for sure so I wouldnt purchase this, but I was lucky enough to have a friend who didnt want it pass it along to me. Its mysterious and almost seems to have a masculine edge to it, but in a good way though. Mostly very feminine smelling on me and nice and heady, but refreshing during this hot summer weather.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

A good quality scent that lasts a long time on skin. That's important. Goes on very sweet and then mellows out into a very gorgeous floral amber . This perfume saved me when I sat next to a very stinky person with musty clothes on a double digit long haul flight. So I have to say, this is good stuff. Without Silver Rain to smell , I think I would have died on that flight.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Aquababac

Perfectly balanced, seamless. Great sillage, très chique, sparkling, not cloying, not in-your-face scent. Smells of quality, not quantity. Worth every cent. End of story.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Aeternitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a divine and innocent smelling fragrance...sweet, light, but just as strong. It's got a little hint of powderiness which I'm not too fond of, but it's a great perfume otherwise. Reminds me of just-rained-on garden with fresh dewdrops. It's super expensive and I don't think it's really worth it unless you can find it cheaper on ebay or something. I wouldn't pay full price for it. But I love it! I'm really curious as to how Midnight Rain smells. I haven't tried that one yet. Oh... and the bottle is just amazing, a bright silver rain drop.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very Disappointed with this perfume too sweet not lasting ….I think La Prairie should stay with the creams!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2007 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Svatka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Silver Rain is one of my favorites, in warm *or* cool weather. La Prairie is a sophisticated gourmand sure to intrigue those who don't as a rule go for "foody" scents. Softer than Angel, wearable across many moods and occasions.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by monchichi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First: excuses for my bad English! Recently I walked with a good friend of mine in the Louis Vuitton shop at the Champs- Elysées. I want to be clear, not for me but for the good friend who want to buy a wallet- I would rather drop death then buying LV. I could smell this fragrances at least 6 times. Ok, it's a big store, but +6 times?
So I would advice you this fragrance if: you don't have good taste, enough money, don't want to be original, want to say to the others who are wearing this 'I can buy this too', you do think that more expensive automaticly equals better... GO FOR IT!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2006 3:08:00 PM More reviews by kittybrmow

This smells too perfumey and strong. I'm glad I only purchased a sample spray on ebay. I will not be purchasing this fragrance.