November 23, 2014 | 1864 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lustreglass in Love Nectar

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a pretty gloss! It's a peachy/apricot/gold gloss -- but not too much of each color. It's very flattering on my fair skin and I love the color balance. I've already repurchased a second tube -- it goes pretty fast tho.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 5:38:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Described by MAC as ultra soft apricot with pearl. I think that's pretty accurate except it also has some gold shimmer. I like this shade, but I don't love it. I really like how it's very wearable. It's just a nice apricot that looks somewhat nude. MAC lip gloss formulas are by far my favorite; moisturizing, not too sticky, but not slippery where the product just slides off, and the scent is a delicious vanilla.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this color!! I'm NC15 with green eyes/blonde hair. I wear this over Coral Bliss Cremesheen or by itself, either way it's perfect. It's not too sticky and doesn't wear off too quickly. My lips don't feel dry after wearing these like so many other lipsticks/glosses and I love the vanilla scent. It pairs nicely with Stay By Me Pro Longwear Blush. I wear Artistic License with Blooming Mad or All That Glitters with Woodwinked though lots of other shadows look good with the Coral Bliss/Love Nectar/Stay By Me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

this is my favourite all time mac lipgloss. all beauty guru's on youtube should get on it. its the bomb.
its a peach coloured lip glass with gold flecks. it isn't over powering in smell or colour. you can wear it on its own for a beautiful glow, it makes my lips look like they're bait bigger, over a peach or pink coloured lipstick it settles so well and doesn't change the colour underneath.
i also wear this gloss over subculture lip pencil by mac. BEAUTIFUL WOOOOOOWWW
another favourite combo of mine is this lip glass over VIVA GLAM 2. EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL WOOOOWW
please try it. it think it'd compliment other peoples skin tones too (i am nc35-40).
not sticky, light vanilla mac lipgloss scent that fades over time
wears for 2 hours over my lip pencil, about 1 on its own
doesn't 'drip' and doesn't budge off the lips
very subtle, very beautiful, very natural looking. not shiny disco ball ish and i hate shiny shiny gloss. this is absolutely flattering
$33-36AUD i forgot the price but i bought mine in america for $15USD

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the brush applicator and wish Mac offered it in other formulas/finishes (in addition to dazzleglass). The peachy color is beautiful but I don't like the pearl finish. I am trying desperately to use this up. The bristles have begun to splay a little on my brush and I still have considerable amount left. I'm done with lustreglasses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I really can't believe it took me so long to purchase this. It was sort of an impulse purchase when I did a pretty sizeable haul at the MAC counter. I remember hearing great things about it when it first came out, but never got it. I LOVE the Lustreglasses so much more than the Lipglasses. The applicator is so much better and the formula isn't quite a thick and gloopy. But this gloss is just incredible! It's so simple but SO pretty! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE lip gloss. I've already be through one and I'm on to my second one! It is not sticky but it lasts a long time, it has the perfect amount of glitter without being too much, it is super glossy, it smells amazing, it has a brush tip applicator which is the best in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by shimmerlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

bought this on a whim. i had no idea it had this many fans. the reason i bought this was because of an annoyingly pretty mac worker. she was wearing this over a nude lipstick, and it looked so good on her i had to buy it. surprise, surprise...i ended up loving it. i'm not much of a high end makeup buyer because i know many of the products can be duped, but i have yet to find a dupe for this. if you're into pinky nudes..i'm sure you'll love this gloss. it adds that extra umph to your lipstick, and it also makes your lips look fuller in a subtle way. all hail love nectar. great product, and worth the money because though the tube is small, it has a good amt of product in there. i need to repurchase another, but i think i've had mine for almost two years. i rarely ever finish up a gloss, but this is an exception.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been using LOVE NECTAR lipglass for 6 YEARS now, and I always return to this lipglass.

I am NC 20, pale asian girl, and this looks fantastic on me I LOVE this for dressing down or dressing up. It's my go to lip and my favorite MAC product. (I actually don't like MAC all that much!) I don't really like wearing red or pink or orange lipsticks because it looks like I've put effort, which I dont want everyday. With love nectar alone on top of lipbalm, the look is fantastic. It is glowy, plump, a little nudey, makes my mouth look sexy. I've gotten compliments on many men, and the males I've dated hate obvious makeup. When I wear this alone men tell me I have sexy lips. So moisturizing too. But I can imagine it will look amazing on its own too!

I love it so much. 6 years + and I plan on repurchasing forever!!! It has such a high rating for a reason.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Love,love this L'glass.I like the consistency,color is great & it's not sticky! Out of all the shades I own this is one of my favourites.I sometimes wear a lipstick with this,but alone it looks just as pretty & it lasts me though my 8hr. work day without touching up =) It also lok great with alot of peach & pink blushes =)