December 19, 2014 | 1656 users online

Fragrances - Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ooh i love this one - such a big, juicy fruity floral. It should get more love :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by AvaRoses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Once in awhile I wear something different, but this is my signature scent. I love J'adore. I like that it smells fresh and clean, but also interesting. For me it lasts all day and I can still smell it on my sweaters when I throw them into the wash. It doesn't turn bitter with time either. I always had that issue with Allure. I hated the way it smelled on my clothes and coats, etc. J'adore is great in this regard.

I have the EDP, lotion, creme, bar soap and hair mist. I would and have repurchased everything except the hair mist. I don't think the hair mist is worth the money. That said I find J'adore to be a great value. I've spent more on perfumes that didn't last as long and I didn't enjoy nearly as much. Other people seem to like this on me as well. I'm glad I gave it a chance instead of writing it off as too common.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this scent. It's feminine and floral. It's soft and clean. I can really smell the Ylang-Ylang, Rose Essence and Jasmine Absolute. However, it doesn't last very long on my skin - maybe 4 hours tops.
I remember the old version of this perfume lasted longer and had staying power... I didn't have to use or spritz it on as much as I do with this newer version.
I used to wear see by Chloe and that would last all day. Unfortunately for $70 CAD for an ounce, it's not worth it.
I will not be repurchasing this product... The hunt for my HG perfume continues.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by allureveil

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Never have been impressed by J'adore when test spritzing it in department stores, but a friend gave me a partial that had belonged to his mother, and turns out this is a great fragrance according to my husband, friends, and strangers I pass in the street. Luckily for me, it doesn't disappear so quickly that I feel cheated of enjoying wearing it. It's too expensive, of course, which is a total drag. But I have come to feel it's a huge cut above the reformulated Miss Diors, et al. Next time you spritz it, hose it on and don't be so quick to stop considering it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by claregriffin

I love J'adore perfume but only wear it for best as the price is horrendous. It does last quite a long time but I like to really be able to smell the perfume I wear so I do find that a few hours after putting this on I can barely smell it on me although other people seem to be able to smell it still. Its not my favourite but is a deep floral musky scent which smells expensive and I do get compliments when I wear it. If you are prepared to shell out 60 for a bottle then you will enjoy it. I use it sparingly :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

This may sound a bit silly, but lately I have been basing my fragrance purchases on other peoples' reactions to it. I mean, think about it, they're the ones who have to smell you all day. There are times where I feel like something is run-of-the-mill and unoriginal and find I get endless compliments on it, like this fragrance! Other times, I'll fall in love with a fragrance I've sampled only to find it smells underwhelming and disappointing on me (Latest mistakes: Victoria's Secret Bombshell and Prada Candy). I suppose it comes down to your own body chemistry and style as fragrances develop differently on everyone. I'm always a little weary of these major classic brands because I hate the idea of smelling like every other Flowerbomb wearing girl everywhere I go.
I find this particular fragrance to be my most recent pleasant surprise. I like the way it smells and used up many samples, but it never seemed special enough to actually go out and purchase on my own. I've decided I really love it because it's light enough for me to wear during the day, yet sexy enough to wear on a night out (although if you're not a regular perfume wearer, you may want to stick with the later). It's feminine and floral, yet musky and sexy as well. I can definitely see this becoming a classic of mine over time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Britney333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my all time favorite perfume. It smells wonderful and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I simply love this parfume. It's the symbol of femininity for me. It smells heavenly. It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by KitzenMua

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For being one of the cheaper perfumes I own it is one of the best. The scent is floral and classic... sophisticated and not overbearing. This is a frequent repurchase as my husband loves it on me. I admit I am addicted to artisan scents from small high-end perfume houses but I seem to always come back to this fragrance. All this said, always try a perfume before you buy it. This definitely does not smell amazing on everyone. Nothing is for eceryone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My absolute favourite perfume! I have been obsessed with this perfume since i was about 14, I'm 24 now. I will say though, do NOT buy any special editions of this fragrance because it does not smell like the normal/original one. i made that mistake once, couldn't quite put my finger one the difference, but it just wasn't the same.