Dior j'adore

3.8

on 4/5/2015 8:19:00 PM

My favorite perfume, I can use it for a lifetime.

on 1/8/2015 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Very STRONG perfume for someone who wants to be noticed very elegant and expensive smelling

on 1/1/2015 11:30:00 PM

Omg! I am so in love in with this perfume! I smelled it initially at the perfume counter. I sprayed and left and came running back awhile after. This perfume is the perfect symbol for classy luxurious women. The scent lasts all day on my skin! 1-2 sprays is enough! I have received tons of compliments. Although it is a little on the pricey side, you get what you pay for! <3!!!

on 12/30/2014 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a perfume that I've been seeing around for the past few years but never really took any notice to - I'm not sure why. I've been wearing Chloe EDP and Chanel Chance for the past year or so but I never felt like they fit me perfectly. Chloe being a bit sharp (on my skin) and Chance with a bit too much patchouli for my liking.

Enter J'adore. I smelled it in Sephora recently and was pleasantly surprised by the scent. At first it smells generic and likable....but then I realized I couldn't find any faults with it! I think what I initially interpreted as "generic" was actually just incredibly pleasing to my nose. I smell white florals and peach upon the first spray.

I took home a tester and have been wearing it for the past two days. I feel very pretty with this scent on. It's that ideal clean/floral/slightly-fruity, but not too sweet, scent that I've been searching for. Also, the lasting power and silage is pretty fantastic.

I'm thinking I may purchase a full-size bottle but I want to give it another day or two. I already have too many half-full bottles in my bathroom at the moment in the quest to find my "signature" scent!

on 12/28/2014 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This smells like money! Not cheap nouveau riche money but old world glam. This enticing mix of notes is beautiful & I was (lucky enough) to receive it twice in my life for gifts. It smells like so glam, exactly like the commercials (I just must be a sucker for marketing) & the bottle is simple yet elegant. If you want something classy then get j'adore. It smells so damn good, it's very distinctive not loud nor brassy just classy & elegant & golden to perfection. Only the most beautiful women in the world wear j'adore & the men meekly adore the strong beautiful women who wear it. This is not in your face but not subtle just right & lasts a long time. This is my every day scent because life is a special occasion! !!!

on 12/11/2014 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Ooh i love this one - such a big, juicy fruity floral. It should get more love :)

on 12/8/2014 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Once in awhile I wear something different, but this is my signature scent. I love J'adore. I like that it smells fresh and clean, but also interesting. For me it lasts all day and I can still smell it on my sweaters when I throw them into the wash. It doesn't turn bitter with time either. I always had that issue with Allure. I hated the way it smelled on my clothes and coats, etc. J'adore is great in this regard.

I have the EDP, lotion, creme, bar soap and hair mist. I would and have repurchased everything except the hair mist. I don't think the hair mist is worth the money. That said I find J'adore to be a great value. I've spent more on perfumes that didn't last as long and I didn't enjoy nearly as much. Other people seem to like this on me as well. I'm glad I gave it a chance instead of writing it off as too common.

on 11/27/2014 5:08:00 AM

I love this scent. It's feminine and floral. It's soft and clean. I can really smell the Ylang-Ylang, Rose Essence and Jasmine Absolute. However, it doesn't last very long on my skin - maybe 4 hours tops.
I remember the old version of this perfume lasted longer and had staying power... I didn't have to use or spritz it on as much as I do with this newer version.
I used to wear see by Chloe and that would last all day. Unfortunately for $70 CAD for an ounce, it's not worth it.
I will not be repurchasing this product... The hunt for my HG perfume continues.

on 11/1/2014 2:14:00 PM

Never have been impressed by J'adore when test spritzing it in department stores, but a friend gave me a partial that had belonged to his mother, and turns out this is a great fragrance according to my husband, friends, and strangers I pass in the street. Luckily for me, it doesn't disappear so quickly that I feel cheated of enjoying wearing it. It's too expensive, of course, which is a total drag. But I have come to feel it's a huge cut above the reformulated Miss Diors, et al. Next time you spritz it, hose it on and don't be so quick to stop considering it.

on 10/23/2014 7:51:00 AM

I love J'adore perfume but only wear it for best as the price is horrendous. It does last quite a long time but I like to really be able to smell the perfume I wear so I do find that a few hours after putting this on I can barely smell it on me although other people seem to be able to smell it still. Its not my favourite but is a deep floral musky scent which smells expensive and I do get compliments when I wear it. If you are prepared to shell out 60 for a bottle then you will enjoy it. I use it sparingly :)

Popular Fragrances