July 23, 2014 | 2218 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear Shine in Iced Pink

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this color: it's a cool, frosty light pink. However, it's super sticky. It's on the sheer side but it gives a pretty gloss on any lips. It's not anything amazing but since it's pretty cheap it wouldn't hurt to try it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I received this as a gift from a friend together with the shade tickled pink. I love MLBB lip colors so I thought I would like this lipgloss. I'm a SAHM so most of the time I only wear makeup during the day time and if I go out at night for special occasion I wear matte lipstick. This lipgloss is way too shimmery for me to wear during the day and it looked frosty (cheap). Also it dry out my lips. When I did major purging of my makeup stash I have this one away to my teen sister-in-law.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by karenmarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loooove this lipgloss!!! Such a pretty shade of pink!!! It reminds me of my favorite shade of lipstick from Clinique called Precious Pink :) This is a new HG pink lipgloss for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by alyssamspencer

This is one of my favourite lipglosses - not the very best i've ever tried, but I love the colour and it doesn't dry up my lips. It applies nicely and is very naturally looking. It however doesn't stay on for a very long time, and like most lipglosses it needs to be reapplied frequently.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review of the mini-gloss in RAVE (not the full size) and the color is great - but the teeny-tiny packaging is ridiculously small. For $.99 it even seemed skimpy - like purchasing a free sample. Meanwhile, even my 8 year old thought this pink was "just OK". Too pale. Maybe OK over other shades. Will not repurchase. (And will not buy again.)

Update: Downgrading from 2 lippies to one. So dehydrating. Cheap formula. You can feel it the moment it touches your lips (I have dry skin/lips) - it almost stings. YUCK.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

It's a decent lip gloss, but it's honestly kinda sticky. You gotta reapply it a lot, too. The color, though, is very gorgeous so it makes up for any concerns with it. It looks great on skin with or without a tan, as I've learned quickly haha. I bought this for $1, and the price makes these lipglosses not something you'll totally regret buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Teiris

I love this lip gloss! It's a lovely frosty pink color, but it comes out a lot sheerer than it looks in the tube. Which is just fine, otherwise I'd look like some space alien with frosty lips! I really love the Glazewear formula, it's the only gloss that actually moisturizes my lips. I usually have to put on lip balm and then gloss, but this does both jobs!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color looks like a frosty pink but goes on sheer light rose pink. Leaves my lips feeling dry also. Avon Glazewear is an inexpensive product and lasts less than an hour on me. So, if you have to constantly reapply throughout the day, how much are you saving over a more expensive product that lasts longer? I really prefer Clinique lip glosses and superbalms to this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by fatkittykitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this gloss. I was hesistant to purchase it because I thought it would look 90s stripper frosty pink, but decided to give it a try because it was on sale. It looks very frosty in the tube, but it looks wonderful on. Maybe on someone with very light lips, it would look frosty, but on me (my lips are rather pink) it makes for a very pretty, plumping pale pink glow. The formula is a little greasy (mineral oil maybe?) but it makes for a totally nonsticky consistency which is most definitely a good thing, and I like the smell, it's subtle and it smells a little like vanilla frosting or some kind of baking smell, it's a scent unique to these glosses. I would recommend this gloss, the color is a good startout for someone who's just getting into makeup or who wants a very natural lip gloss that still looks sexy.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2010 6:34:00 AM More reviews by pomuk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it doesn't make any colour. it's just pale and i had to used it on the other lipsticks. it doesnt lasting enough also. i can'T recommend it anyone.