April 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eyeliner Gel Dipdown

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by beddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dark brown almost black hair and i use this to fill in my brows. I had my trial and errors with brow products and i must say i had ended my journey in search for the perfect brow product. I had used rimmels brow pencil in neutral taupe which is great but it doesnt last as long, a tube will last about a month and half of everyday use. I had bought charcoal brown eyeshadow from mac also i do like but it doesnt give me the detailed defined dark tail of my eyebrows as dipdown does. It fades throughout and it jst doesnt look as defined but it is more natural. I use this with my anastasia 7 brow spooly brush which is handy and easy to use. Try this out at the mac store for brows if you are on the hunt!
I also tried this as eyeliner, i dont know how i can use this on the waterline because it doesnt really showup but on the lashline its fine im just more use to pencil liners. So id only just stick with using this for the brows

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the MAC gel liners, I have the colors dipdown and blacktrack. They are very pigmented and I do not need to go over my line multiple times to get even coverage. The formula is moist and you have some time to smudge it before it sets if that is the look you are going for. Even once it is set it can smudge a bit if rubbed, but I generally don't have problems with touching my eyes once made up. I use a Lancome angled liner brush to apply and find it easy to obtain a winged liner look. I use gel/potted liners often and they take some practice to master, but once you do they are great. I have dry skin and therefore do not have oily eyelids. Something worth mentioning is that I only use this on my top eyelid as I have problems with watery eyes. This liner will not stay on my bottom lash line without bleeding into my foundation. This is the reason for 3 lippies. To remedy this problem I use the MC prolong wear eyeliner for my lower lashes. Packaging is good, this liner could last you years which is why I gave it a decent rating for price. However, I said that I would not repurchase because I really feel that the Maybelline studio gel liner really rivals this and the price is better. MAC definitely has a better color selection though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by sandie1992

Love it. I like to alternate between using this and Blacktrack.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Lovebaby81

I love this product.. I use it for my eyebrows.. Wouldn't use anything else.. U just need a good brush to go along with it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Janienikol

I've seen so many people using this for their brows, and I wanted to give it a go and when I bought it i was actually highly disappointed it dries WAY too quickly to be able to do anything. I have a cheap gel liner I bought for $3 and its 100x better than this. Very sad. I really wanted to love this product seeing how I love Mac as a whole brand. I will not be buying this again as I haven't even used it more than 5 times. Hope this helps!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Jailletj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product, its easy to put on and stays all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm too lazy to deal with/wash a brush and prefer a warmer brown, so I've switched to Almay's liquid, but I wore this on one eye and maybelline's brown on the other and they both looked and wore exactly the same. Hope that helps someone!

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 8:19:00 AM More reviews by paperdoll51

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I've been using for more than a year now, and have absolutely no complaints at all. It's so easy to apply, and easy to control the thickness of the line. I can put it on my lower lid waterline (for a heavier night look) and it stays. In fact it stays all over! My eyelids tend to become oily - I work long hours, and apply a full face of make up for work - but Fluidline will easily last me the whole day without smudging.

HG eyeliner. Will keep buying until it's discontinued (which I hope it never will be!).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Phyrne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Drawing a precise, neat winged line is foolproof with this buttery eyeliner. One stroke is enough, no corrections needed. Even better than my HG YSL Moiré eyeliner - especially as regards the unique color! On me, a pale blonde, it shows up as muted taupe, very soft and flattering, not as harsh as usual eyeliners. It is not as comfortable to have to cleanse a separate brush though - but not much ado either because a bit of mild soap and water is sufficient. On the eye (over Painterly paint pot) staying power is exceptional - I noticed no fading.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by cocostar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For reference: NC50/NW45. I use this for my eyebrows. This is a wonderful alternative to powders or pencils. The brown is not dark/light and because the product has some texture, at times I do not need to apply wax to tame my unruly brows. I have several other brow products in rotation (DD Brunette Gelcreme, MAC Spiked, and MAC Expresso), but I am always reaching for this. It is simple to apply and I use the Laura Mercier dual brow brush (HG brush!).