Suave Milk and Honey Body Wash

4.5

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Honey Extract, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, PPG 9, Stearamide AMP, Ammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake

I'm on my second bottle of this. My husband and I both use this. We originally bought it because he wanted to smell nice for me and I don't particularly think a man should smell fruity. I do think the scent is true to it's name. As far as the formula, it seems to be gentle and has not (as far as I can tell) done anything to aggravate acne which I get on my back and chest. Good value and you don't have to use a lot (quarter dollop) so it seems to last a reasonable time. I'm using this in the summer so I don't know how I'll like it in the winter as far as moisture goes. Decent affordable grocery/drug store purchase.

on 2/23/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this body wash! Smells divine! Really reminds me of honey milk or something yummy but I love the fact that it is not too sweet and not too strong. My bathroom always smells amazing, after I use it. Great price (under $3). Will repurchase.
Two other scents I like are: Creamy Almond & Verbena, and Mango-Mandarin.

on 1/16/2015 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite Suave body wash ever. I can't get enough of the scent, it's wonderful.

on 8/27/2014 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love milk and honey scents. Wish it was a bit better and scent was stronger.
I love love love the softsoap milk and honey scent. Wish this was a bit more like that one.

on 5/20/2014 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Cheap, smells amazing and lathers well. Couldn't ask for much more! Also a little goes a long way too. Keep this one around Suave!

on 2/5/2014 10:12:00 PM

This is the best smelling milk and honey wash ever. It's wonderful. I ran to MUA to post because I was so blown away, by a company I used to loathe nonetheless.

I really liked this product. It smells very nice and gives a nice small lather in the shower. I have it a 4/5 though, because the smell isn't very strong once you're out of the shower. I'd prefer it if the scent was stronger. Other than that, a very nice product that smells wonderful.

on 6/17/2011 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I like this body wash. I like the way it smells and I like the texture. so pleasant to use in the shower.

on 10/11/2006 6:10:00 PM

This stuff smells not so much like milk and honey, but much more strongly like butter rum Livesavers.

I like it okay as a handwash, but its strong fragrance is overwhelming to me when I use it as a shower gel--I can take it only in small doses.

If you are looking for a better milk and honey fragrance--one that is much more akin to that of a high-end dessert--try Softsoap Naturals' moisturizing Milk and Honey Bodywash.

on 9/14/2006 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

bleeeeh smells like sour milk =[ i love suave though becuase its so cheap. would not buy this particular scent again