January 30, 2015 | 1703 users online

Gels/Soaps - Suave - Naturals Milk and Honey Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 2:17:00 AM More reviews by mimislamb

This is my favorite Suave body wash ever. I can't get enough of the scent, it's wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Love milk and honey scents. Wish it was a bit better and scent was stronger.
I love love love the softsoap milk and honey scent. Wish this was a bit more like that one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cheap, smells amazing and lathers well. Couldn't ask for much more! Also a little goes a long way too. Keep this one around Suave!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Flippinsushi

This is the best smelling milk and honey wash ever. It's wonderful. I ran to MUA to post because I was so blown away, by a company I used to loathe nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by HourGlassGirl

I really liked this product. It smells very nice and gives a nice small lather in the shower. I have it a 4/5 though, because the smell isn't very strong once you're out of the shower. I'd prefer it if the scent was stronger. Other than that, a very nice product that smells wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by SuperSkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this body wash. I like the way it smells and I like the texture. so pleasant to use in the shower.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Elizanne1

This stuff smells not so much like milk and honey, but much more strongly like butter rum Livesavers.

I like it okay as a handwash, but its strong fragrance is overwhelming to me when I use it as a shower gel--I can take it only in small doses.

If you are looking for a better milk and honey fragrance--one that is much more akin to that of a high-end dessert--try Softsoap Naturals' moisturizing Milk and Honey Bodywash.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2006 11:59:00 PM More reviews by xpxoxd

bleeeeh smells like sour milk =[ i love suave though becuase its so cheap. would not buy this particular scent again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2005 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Flitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just love this smell! I know it sounds weird, but it kind of smells like the lotion you put on when you go to a tanning salon, and for some reason I like that! lol Anyways, this is a great body wash at a great price. This is one you can really use year round. I just love the Suave Naturals line and this is another winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2005 8:59:00 AM More reviews by clayberg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very pleased with the scent and it made my skin soft, I the price too. Also made my bathroom smell like a spa for a couple of hours after, very relaxing!