September 2, 2014 | 1877 users online

Gels/Soaps - Suave - Naturals Milk and Honey Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Love milk and honey scents. Wish it was a bit better and scent was stronger

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cheap, smells amazing and lathers well. Couldn't ask for much more! Also a little goes a long way too. Keep this one around Suave!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Flippinsushi

This is the best smelling milk and honey wash ever. It's wonderful. I ran to MUA to post because I was so blown away, by a company I used to loathe nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by HourGlassGirl

I really liked this product. It smells very nice and gives a nice small lather in the shower. I have it a 4/5 though, because the smell isn't very strong once you're out of the shower. I'd prefer it if the scent was stronger. Other than that, a very nice product that smells wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by SuperSkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this body wash. I like the way it smells and I like the texture. so pleasant to use in the shower.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2006 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Elizanne1

This stuff smells not so much like milk and honey, but much more strongly like butter rum Livesavers.

I like it okay as a handwash, but its strong fragrance is overwhelming to me when I use it as a shower gel--I can take it only in small doses.

If you are looking for a better milk and honey fragrance--one that is much more akin to that of a high-end dessert--try Softsoap Naturals' moisturizing Milk and Honey Bodywash.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2006 11:59:00 PM More reviews by xpxoxd

bleeeeh smells like sour milk =[ i love suave though becuase its so cheap. would not buy this particular scent again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2005 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Flitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just love this smell! I know it sounds weird, but it kind of smells like the lotion you put on when you go to a tanning salon, and for some reason I like that! lol Anyways, this is a great body wash at a great price. This is one you can really use year round. I just love the Suave Naturals line and this is another winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2005 8:59:00 AM More reviews by clayberg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very pleased with the scent and it made my skin soft, I the price too. Also made my bathroom smell like a spa for a couple of hours after, very relaxing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2005 5:21:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

This is different from the Moisture Rich Milk & Honey Body wash. This one is actually supposed to me scented like milk and honey but to me it is much better than that. It smells more like those orange and cream Hostess cupcakes. =) Delicious! Not very moisturizing but not drying either..and cheap. Love it!