July 31, 2014 | 1860 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Korres - Eye Bright Firming Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Charnel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Totally love this product! It moisturizes very well yet tightens my under eye area and makes my whole face look and feel younger. I would totally buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2008 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Angel_Wings

This eye cream is quite moisturizing, so it's perfect for me during the winter months. The only thing is that it takes a while to really get absorbed into your skin nicely, so I use gentle rubs to work the cream in. For its size (30ml), it's quite affordable. Eyecreams/treatments are usually only 15ml for about the same price, if not more. The area around my eyes is sometimes quite red due to my skin condition (eczema), and I have found that this eye cream has helped a bit with keeping the redness away. All-in-all, a nice eye cream to use.
**Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued**

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 9:44:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product based on the MUA reviews. I do use other products in the Korres line, but I was not impressed by this one. I Although I do like the tube for controlled access of product, I found this cream to be too pasty. Even if you use a small amount, it still needs to be rubbed in because patting it on does not work (it just sits on top of the skin). I'm currently using the Wild Rose serum since it's for the face and eyes. Will not repurchase this eye cream..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by btnycali1978

What a wonderful product! Now that I'm reaching 30, I've noticed that little sleep can give me puffy eyes in the morning..but this eye cream truly does brighten and firm! 10 minutes after I put this on, my eyes look amazing...and it can be used on the top lid as well...fabulous product!!!!

**I have to respond to other reviews that speak to the product not soaking in their skin, etc...as not only someone who uses this product every day but who also is an employee at Sephora and receives constant training from each line, I have to say that this is a very concentrated proudct. A little goes a long way so if it's sitting on top of your skin, you're using TOO MUCH! Also, please make sure to check the expiration date...since this is an all natural line, the products will go bad so always make sure you have a good batch.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by aki30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Packaging irrelevant for me. About the cream: imagine something between chewed gum and paper glue with a hospital smell and you wont be too far from what this cream is like. How anyone has positioned this preparation as an eye cream is completely beyond me...

from the minute i put some on the tip of my finger it was no suprise that it creased the fine lines and created wrinkles. Like other reviewers said this stuff just doesnt absorb just stays on in thick strings or lumps and of course the extra rubbing doesnt help the under eye skin. Get a Tester!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2007 8:46:00 AM More reviews by sheilaKL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After 6 weeks of use, I can officially say I have finally found my HG of eye creams! I use the Korres Wild Rose Brightening Serum ( patted under each eye) let soak in and then top with Korres Eyebright firming eye cream. Once dry i apply sunscreen and voila, my undereyes have never looked better.

I have allergies, and am very pale so i have bluish underye circles, plus i have dark freckles/pigmentation there as well ( a redhead that grew up in florida). Needless to say my undereyes can get very dark. This combo really brightened and smoothed my eye with noticeable results just one week, and now after 6 weeks I can say that i have experienced tremendous improvement! The effect lasts all day too and still look bright and fresh i wash my face at the end of the night.

I have tried hyelxin, clinique all about eyes, clinique all about eyes rich, clinique repairwear, philiosophy hope in a tube, philosophy eye believe, DDF nourishing, benefit eyecon, Murad lighten and brighten...nothing has had these kind of results!

I have bought a full size tube of each (both are 1 full ounce size for $37 and $38 respectively..very cheap for eye cream which is normally only come in .5 ounce size). Excellent products, excellent results, very affordable, will definitely repurchase.

UPDATE: i have found one product that works better than the combo of the rose serum and this eyebright cream (DERMAdoctor wrinkle revenge eye balm) so i have to downgrade this eye cream as it is very good, but dermadoctor is so much better!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2007 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Rosi1

This cream does really brighten my eye area, and keeps it moisturized. And it is not that superficiel effect you get with all the creams that contains silicons. My eye area even looks much better without any cream on it.
Edit: Unfortunately I have to revise my review. After using the cream several days, it was just not enough care. There are probably lots of better eye creams out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by northender

I had high hopes for this product, given that it's somewhat natural, reasonably priced, and has tube packaging, but after using it daily each morning for the past six months, I have seen no "firming" activity. Granted, I'm 30 and my undereye bags aren't too bad, but I see no any improvement whatsoever. I asked a Sephora SA what was wrong with my undereye skin yesterday and she said "dehydrated." So maybe I should be using moisturizer over this eye treatment? I dunno. On the positive side - no bad reactions, the stuff melts into my skin right away, doesn't pill, flake or irritate. I gues it is a "3" because my eyes haven't gotten any worse. But then again, should it be a "1" because it doesn't seem to do anything? I'll split the difference and give it a "2". I think I keep using this product because it is so natural. UPDATE: I upped it to three - it's a natural product and my eyes look OK.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2007 4:14:00 PM More reviews by candymayo

Looks nice, package is practical but...the contents is nothing worth keeping. Thank goodness for Sephora taking it back even after a few uses. I always try new products at night, just to give it a chance to work without all of the days dirt. Well, I tried this at all times of the day and this stuff just won't absorb and if you go back 20min later to rub it in a little, it clumps into little balls and I end up having to take off what's not used. I used less, tried more- nada.

So, I turned to a lighter eye cream and paid more $$ for the MD Skincare but am happier with my purchase. If you're interested in MDS, read my other review.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by LucySnow

I use this in the mornings on my under-eye area and it seems to be quite good as a basic eye cream, but it doesn't have enough moisture for me. I dislike the fact that it can't be used all over the eye area (directions say to avoid upper eyelid). Not sure I've noticed anything special in terms of brightening or firmness. On the positive side, a single tube has lasted me nearly two years of daily use.