October 22, 2014 | 1501 users online

Mascara - MAC - Fibre Rich Lash Mascara Botannical

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

MAC came out with this fiber mascara way before fiber mascaras have become poular again. I think the fibers do what they are supposed to do: cling to the lash (through the formula) to make it look bolder/ thicker/longer, just more dramatic. The fibers provide a fill in affect, clinging to the lashes and not just making them LOOK bolder/thicker/longer, but they physically do so as they are an additive. The formula is good. The brush does it's job and it wears well w/out any fallout/smearing your undereye. The secret to ALL mascara's is in the application. Starting at the outside corner of the eye place the brush under and as close to the skin/root of the lashes, blink your eye a few times, but not a full blink, just enough pressure to depost the color, like a half blink will do. Also while you are doing this half blink SLIGHTLY roll the mascara brush away from you as this will help deposit the formula right where the lash meets the eyelid skin (keeping the brush at the area where the root meets the eyelid skin) depositing the majority of the color at the ROOT, then lightly allow the brush to sweep through the rest of the length of the lashes with minimal pressure (unlike what you did at the root) and deposit. Repeat this for the center and once again for the inner eye. You may then go back and deposit more color to the outter third of lashes/eye. This DEPOSITING of the majority of color at the ROOT is what creates thickness at the root appearing almost as eyeliner. ALWAYS CURL YOUR LASHES BEFORE YOU APPLY THE MASCARA!!!!!!!
I did not realize this was a colored mascara. I'm speaking here of this mascara in BLACK.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2007 1:48:00 PM More reviews by asal_id

I bought this product a few months ago and I like it so much. As the title says it is fiber rich so it gives your lashes a nice look. It also lengthens them. One of my friends was wearing it the other day and she told me that everyone commented her about the way she looked. I would highly recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2005 12:44:00 PM More reviews by GingerSail

I'm a little torn on this mascara. The color is great, but the fibers are so freaky. And I find that they do clump a little and I use it over my plain black mascara...so basically I'm using it for the color, not the fiber effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2005 5:08:00 PM More reviews by SakuraBlossom

I absolutely love this mascara, a beautifull teal color that really show up well once it's on the lashes. Gives both volume and lenght shame it's LE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2005 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Caprig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one beautiful mascara. A very bright teal green, makes my lashes show up longer and fuller, but the color is definitely noticeable.

Wet, this stuff is an exact match to BLUE PEEP FLUIDLINE and a cross between OUT TO SEA powerpoint pencil and TEAL pigment also from MAC.

Looks amazing with SO THERE JADE powerpoint pencil. Also works with OUT TO SEA powerpoint pencil.

This seems to wear on me like the regular colors of Fibre Rich Lash (black and brown) so far. I will update as I get more input. So far, I really like this mascara and plan to experiment with it.
FIBRE RICH LASH is one of the most wonderful mascaras for my lashes. Really defines and brings them out.

continued >>