February 1, 2015 | 1207 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Power Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2015 6:36:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This is an ok everyday mascara but it doesn't "wow" me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 7:22:00 AM More reviews by sugapie1

I have what you call nightmare eyes. Super, sonic sensitive eyes, any products that go near it they burn, sting, itch, run, go blotchy and I have that unattractive red eye liner look.

I have the 04 dark chocolate mascara.

Cons:
Doesn't do just brown mascara. For natural blondes, with very fair skin, black isn't flattening nor is it for older ladies, it ages the eye area more. If the did brown then this would be 100% perfect.

Pros:
Doesn't irritate the eyes what so ever. Not even hours later.
Perfect for super sonic sensitive eyes.
Medium consistency not too thick or thin.
Glides on.
Easy to use brush application (is tiny and slender)
Doesn't flake.
Would buy again and hope/pray they do just brown ha.

Can't comment if it separates lashes well, or if it does individual lashes, etc as I use a technique before applying mascara. Baby soft toothbrush, tiny smudge of vaseline over it, run it on, brush my eye lashes, wait a few minutes then glide mascara on. Never had an issue with the appearance of mascara because of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by meowmeowkitten

This reviews is for the Long Wearing formula.

This mascara is phenomenal. It is a tubing formula so it doesn't flake, doesn't come off with tears or some rubbing. It also does not irritate eyes. That was the reason I purchased it. I sit in front of the computer for at least 8 hours a day and my eyes get dry and irritated. There have been times I had to remove mascara at work bc it was driving me insane. This mascara last for 12+ hours with ZERO irritation. It also lasts through my putting in eye drops.

The formula is very wet and the brush is super thin. Best way for me is to do one eye at a time until you're happy with the result. Coat every lash going over and over it. That way you deposit as much pigment as you can and separate the lashes. The reason you have to finish one eye completely is because if the tubing. Once it dries you can't add anymore, so you have to build continuously until you're pleased then it can dry, and it dries quickly. Then I move on to the next eye.

It does hold a curl, but not 100%. So if that is extremely important to you you might want to look elsewhere. It also is not volumizing. But it is lengthening. But if you want drama lashes, this is not the product for you. I use this for work and it does what I want it to do. But for going out I have a true volumizing mascara. This one lengthens and gives pigment. It is a really black color. I'm very picky about black,and this is jet black.

Removal is very is very simple. Run warm water dip your fingers into it and then slide the tubes off. Not much pressure needed. I've used other tubing mascaras and lost lashes with them. This is very gentle and comes off so easily that no lashes are lost.

I will most definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by zakitis

Phenomenal mascara! Thanks for the Clinique beauty advisor who recommended it. Its ammmaazing. Where to start? You wont feel it on your lashes, its so light but gives amazing length and separation of each lash. Ita for daily natural, not over done look. One applicatiob is enough for perfect look. I love those tiny perfect brushes. And yes, it works like a super bobm of bottom lashes. I am ammmmaaazed! Forget eye make up removers, all you need is water but it wont smear during the day. Soooo easy to take ir off and so long lasting staying power. I tried Kanebo 38degree one. I was dissapointed. It is still hard to take off. This one is a magic staff. Next one i wanna try is glossy mascara by Clinique. Its not sold in Europe anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by vjh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is hands down my favorite mascara ever. Every single other mascara I have ever tried has smudged or flaked on me, from drugstore to more expensive brands. I have worn Lash Power while showering & swimming, & as long as you don't dunk your face in the water it will stay put. This will darken & define your lashes, but it is more of an everyday look, not a nighttime mascara. It's perfect for a special occasion where you need your mascara to last. I wear it every day I wear makeup; it is the only mascara I own. The brush is a regular bristle brush, straight & rather thin. I find the brush is easy to use to get the lashes at the corners of my eye. I've noticed some reviewers saying they found it hard to remove, but I find it removes easily with most make up removers (I'm using Bioderma right now), or even plain warm water. I take a cotton pad, moisten it with remover or warm water, & hold it against my lashes for a minute or so to soften the mascara. It will then come right off of your lashes in little tubes & clumps. If you're ripping out lashes or you can't remove it all, you're doing it wrong. Some people have also said it is clumpy, but I've only found that a problem with an old tube. The mascara will get thicker as it gets older & cause more clumps, but I just comb it out before it dries (it does dry very fast so you have to be quick) and it's fine. I should probably replace my mascara more often than I do anyway. When the tube is new, I usually wipe the tip of my brush on a tissue before applying, though, so maybe that's the trick. The only (minor) complaint I have is that at $20 a tube it is a little more than I would like to pay (what can I say, I'm a poor student!), but I love this mascara so much I'm willing to spend the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Naromantica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this. I don't do heavy makeup, and therefore I don't need a "special-effects" mascara. This is not the mascara for you who are looking for dragqueen-eyelashes or thick-eyelashes-clubqueen-lashes if you see what I mean ;)

Pros:
* Perfect mascara to achieve a more natural look
* Best partymascara! Stays on no matter how much you dance! (An)
* No irritation to eyes (I've had problems before, past years I only go with clinique)
* Price is reasonable... Now I don't know how long it will last... but I still think it's alright.
* Package....whatever...it's a mascara.

Cons:
* They say it goes away with 39 degrees (celcius) water.... naaah, either I'm cold-blooded or I just don't believe in that. I was hoping it would be easy to remove with oil but no, I need warm water and unless I want to use hot water I need to softly rub it off (And I don't like that..)... not a mascara to bring for forest-rave in other words.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by ultracrazy92

This is my favorite mascara. It comes off very easy with warm water and pressure. This product is great for a daytime or night look. For the daytime I just use one coat and for a night look I add a couple extra coats to make the look more dramatic.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by GreenGables

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent mascara. I can only use tubing mascaras. Everything else smears under my eyes, no matter what brand or formula. This mascara applies nicely with no clumping. It will not budge at all. It will not give you dramatic lashes. If you need a lot of volume this will not give it. If you are looking for a mascara that will not smudge and defines your lashes nicely this will work.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by shady74

This mascara is like nothing I've tried before. It's a 'tubing' mascara in that you have to take it off with hot water which, personally, I find annoying so I don't use it every day. On the plus side, it gives me the longest lashes I've ever known in just one coat. You look at the tiny little wand and think 'really?!' but after about four strokes, you got major lash. If it's a thick, false lash effect you want, this is not for you but if it's length and definition you want, give this a go. It stays on ALL DAY so I use it when I know I'll be going straight out after work and need a no-smudger. If I could take it off with regular E/M Remover I'd never buy anything else, but hey, you can't have everything.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by xosandy

I have a sample size of this mascara in Black Onyx. It is actually quite nice. Great if you want the everyday simple, natural look. I am not a big mascara girl but it's perfect for on-the-go. If you want volume, this is not the mascara for the trick but it is good for lengthening.