December 21, 2014 | 1255 users online

Makeup Brushes - Urban Decay - Good Karma Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by sabz94

Definitely a great brush! I think considering its price it's fantastic too. I'm so happy with this.

I actually use it for my liquid Benefit foundation and it works brilliantly. I've been using it for a while now and it does not shed! Having said this though, if I use too much foundation on the brush it leaves small streaks. But I guess that's down to the liquid foundation rather than the brush eh!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by zeusandcoco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using animal hair brushes for almost 10 years but recently switched to cruelty free, and am glad to have found UD's Good Karma brushes. Before my professional animal hair brushes I had been using cheap, nasty supermarket make up brushes so I just assumed all synthetic brushes were the same. They definitely aren't.
My Good Karma brushes have stayed soft far longer than my animal hair brushes would have, and feel like silk on your skin. The only problem I found was the bristles needed to be spread out to ensure even application of powder, so I just pointed my hairdryer straight down the head of the brush which spread them out nicely. Be careful not to apply too much heat though, the bristles are still synthetic and will melt if they get too hot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm not sure if this is still made... but it is NOT the optical blurring brush. It's much more full, with longer, soft bristles. I use this with liquid foundation (UD Naked, to be exact), and it's changed my look for the better. I'm not a heavy-foundation girl, but I can stipple and buff this to make a sheer-medium or heavy look. It also allows me to blend away that tell-tale jawline mark. Can't believe I didn't discover this sooner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2007 8:36:00 AM More reviews by gdriban

Fabulous soft brush with no shedding! I think it is priced just right. It applies powder perfectly. Easy to wash. Nicely weighted handle. A great find!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2005 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Fiona423

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BEST brush for applying my bare escentuals foundation! It is so soft on my face and distributes the powder well. I would strongly recommend this brush (the blush brush as well!).