October 23, 2014 | 909 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - tres two extra hold hairspray

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Papillon999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Do not like the smell and the feel it gives my hair (sticky). Does not hold that well for the amount sprayed. I would never use a lot at any one time except for special occasions and even to that, I'd wash or rinse off the next day.

Edit Oct. 23, 2014: Used in combination with Fiber Shuffle from Matrix, the result is super manageable hair that is incredibly soft and super hold. Note: If you're looking for volume in a pomade, Fiber Shuffle is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by PRECIOUSKITTEN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great hold... Can be a bit crunchy if you put to much.. My thing is the smell, it's a bit strong but will still buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- long lasting hold
- little goes a long way
- no flakes
- dries quickly

CONS

- hair feels dry/sticky
- leaves hair looking dull/no shine
- scent

COMMENTS: My go-to hairspray for years. I just hate how my hair feels after I use it, so I prefer to use this with up-dos. It leaves my hair feeling way too dry and sticky if I spray it while wearing my hair down. It loses all its shine and becomes very dull looking. However, the hold and staying power is amazing. A little goes a long way and you get a lot of product for the price.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by michelle1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

the pros: works AMAZING in high humidity (used it in almost 100% humidity and it still worked), smells nice

the cons: leaves your hair feeling a bit crunchy, the packaging is bulky

overall, i would buy this product again, especially in summertime. i use this product only to hold my bangs in place and it does its job well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a sample in my Ipsy and I didn't like this product. It didn't hold, didn't last long, didn't smell great... Meh. I'll never purchase. The packaging is classy, I like the black, but that's it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hate this. Unlike the other reviewers, my hair feels crunchy using this. It also feels stiff and very dry, something my Dove hairspray doesn't do. I don't like Dove, but their extra hold hairspray is amazing. Plus, this stuff doesn't work that long. I straighten my side bangs and sometimes all of my hair, and I needed this to keep my hair straight. It stayed for a half an hour at the most. Meanwhile, my awesome Dove spray lasts for a long time after I spray it. And, excuse my language, but it smells like shit. If someone mixed the smell of mosquito spray and actual shit together, this what the hairspray smells like. The Dove stuff has a nice apple/perfumey scent going on. Obviously, skip this and just buy the Dove hairspray.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This hairspray a works great for me! Great hold throughout the day. No need to reapply. Firm hold without stiffness.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by nina428

I bought the TRES two extra hold hairspray in the black and green can. BEST hairspray i've ever used and you could buy it anywhere like walmart and shoppers. It's cheap too like 7 bucks. The can is really big, so sexy too. It's instant like once you spray it, it holds it like that and it stays for a long time. Would recommend to anyone because of the price and the lasting power. I'm very satisfied with this product and would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

this is a good hairspray. the packaging is nice, sleek. the pricing is really cheap around $4 depending where you get it. i like this hairspray because it doesn't make your hair feel crunchy or like straw. i don't like the smell and it doesn't last as long as i'd like it to. i hairspray my bangs everyday and it doesn't hold like it does by the end of the day when i first put it on in the morning. overall, i do like it. i will be repurchasing because i enjoy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a travel size of this hairspray to try it out and I will not be purchasing the full size. It doesn't hold as well as Bed Head or Big Sexy Hair for me. I will not repurchase.