TRESemme tres two extra hold hairspray

Price: $

Price: $

lund

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Honestly, on black/mixed hair it doesn't hold as well as on caucasian hair. My hair is thick and full so when I curl it or whatever and spray TRESemme hold spray it stays for at least 15-30 minutes but then the wind or humid knock the curls out and it frizzes up. When it does that it gets tangled. So for black/mixed females I recommend something much more aggressive!

When I danced ballet, I only used this hairspray when I needed to secure my hair for shows. Now I rarely use hairspray (only for special occasions), but I really love this one. It has a great smell (like roses) which doesn't smell too sweet or overpowering like some other hairsprays I've tried. I really wish that Tresemme sold a shampoo that matches the scent of this hairspray :(

on 2/8/2015 1:00:00 PM

I have fine, limp, mostly straight hair that loves to frizz when it's humid. I don't like many hairsprays because they tend to be too sticky, too crunchy, too fragrant, or just generally ineffective. TRESemme Tres Two is a different story. I'm just about finished with my first can of this and I'm going to repurchase.

A bit of this sprayed at my roots gives volume, and a bit spritzed over my finished style keeps it in place. It doesn't completely keep my hair from becoming a frizzy mess in high humidity, but it's definitely better than nothing.

The can is huge which makes it a bit difficult to store since I have limited space, but that's a minor problem. A very good product overall.

on 12/28/2014 9:27:00 PM

So far, it's been an effective and inexpensive substitute for my favorite hairspray, Aveda Control Force, which kept my fauxhawk in place all day but was so expensive! This product by TRESemme works perfectly on my now chin-length asymmetric bob but if you want to maintain a super-funky look like a fauxhawk, this might not be the rock-hard hold you need.

on 11/15/2014 12:07:00 PM

I'm not crazy about this hairspray. It leaves my hair crunchy and sticky. Not my favorite. .will not repurchase. .just needed something in a fix.

on 10/16/2014 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Do not like the smell and the feel it gives my hair (sticky). Does not hold that well for the amount sprayed. I would never use a lot at any one time except for special occasions and even to that, I'd wash or rinse off the next day.

Edit Oct. 23, 2014: Used in combination with Fiber Shuffle from Matrix, the result is super manageable hair that is incredibly soft and super hold. Note: If you're looking for volume in a pomade, Fiber Shuffle is not for you.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great hold... Can be a bit crunchy if you put to much.. My thing is the smell, it's a bit strong but will still buy again!

on 2/25/2014 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

PROS

- long lasting hold
- little goes a long way
- no flakes
- dries quickly

CONS

- hair feels dry/sticky
- leaves hair looking dull/no shine
- scent

COMMENTS: My go-to hairspray for years. I just hate how my hair feels after I use it, so I prefer to use this with up-dos. It leaves my hair feeling way too dry and sticky if I spray it while wearing my hair down. It loses all its shine and becomes very dull looking. However, the hold and staying power is amazing. A little goes a long way and you get a lot of product for the price.

Will repurchase.

on 1/26/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

the pros: works AMAZING in high humidity (used it in almost 100% humidity and it still worked), smells nice

the cons: leaves your hair feeling a bit crunchy, the packaging is bulky

overall, i would buy this product again, especially in summertime. i use this product only to hold my bangs in place and it does its job well.

on 1/8/2014 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this as a sample in my Ipsy and I didn't like this product. It didn't hold, didn't last long, didn't smell great... Meh. I'll never purchase. The packaging is classy, I like the black, but that's it.