October 31, 2014 | 1503 users online

Polishes - Clinique - Glosswear Nail Enamel in Tutu Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2006 1:23:00 AM More reviews by violetcobra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ahh.. the color that regenerated my natural nail fetish! I got off of the acrylic overlays because of Tutu Cute. It's always been a friend of mine and holds a special place in my heart. First, a good friend (co-worker) gave it to me. I love her, she is an older lady and she is very very good to know. Second, I had just gotten off the acrylics and I started using this. I would use 2 coats and then would just layer on an extra coat or two and before I knew it, I had a glossy baby pink fiesta on my nail. I had just tiny little deformed nails when I started and eventually I had healthy nails, using this and Avoplex every night. I didn't even use a base coat!

But the bottle was a bit gloopy and the brush was pathetic; the mini was a GWP and not the best brush. In fact the brush was awful. But guess what... I used the sucker up and was thrilled Tutu Cute came into my life!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2005 6:07:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Clinique's 'Tutu Pink' looks like baby pink in the bottle and does go on quite sheer and sweet (better than 'French Vanilla'), but it's difficult to layer. It clumps thanks to the sub-par brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2003 4:47:00 PM More reviews by ComplexCorrigan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received the GWP little tiny version of this nail polish. I feel that it is an average polish similar to lots of drug store brands. The color is indeed a white/pink color, being more white than pink. I think this works best when it is used in two coats over a french manicure. I don't think that it is a shade that can stand on its own... you'd have to put on an awful lot of coats to get anywhere. Definitely better for french manicures.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2003 9:13:00 AM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do not like Clinique's nail polish at all, this color is a very light pink almost white. The forumla is gloppy and hard to get even, what a waste of time, I had to take it all off before it even dried because the color looked horrible, which I think had more to do with the formula than the actual color. OPI has several shades that are practically the same and work way better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2001 11:00:00 AM More reviews by candy_5

I find this to be very gloopy and it's very difficult to apply a think coat of this. Nice shade, but it's not worth the trouble.