August 23, 2014 | 1786 users online

Moisturizers - LUSH - Imperialis

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by chennifah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I strongly despise this moisturizer. Well, on my own skin. I haven't broken out this badly in 2 years! I had much clearer skin before this. A lady at the LUSH store recommended me imperialis and said it was great for combo skin. It definitely did not suit my skin's taste. It has a light.. But awfully weird scent to it, it also leaves your face sort of sticky after rubbing it in. It made me look greasy and it's just ugh. I'm not too fond of the packaging either, would've been more convenient if it was in a little pump container so I wouldn't have to dip my fingers in it. I would not purchase again. But I do enjoy LUSH's Angels on Bareskin cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by Natitashii

I bought this cause i wanted to try one of lush's moisturisers. I've recently gone a little lush crazy and i love their body creams etc.. So i ordered this online and was surprised at how liquid it is. The smell was horrible and it made me break out with only having used it a couple of times. Really not happy with this..

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 6:25:00 AM More reviews by eunicedeunicorns

I'm 16 and have combination skin (leaning towards oily) sadly I did not enjoy this product as mush as I did with other lush products. To start off I did not like the smell. It had a tangerine- tiger lily smell that wasn't very pleasant but wasn't bad enough for me to want to hurl. Secondly, after application, I felt it made my face feel kinda sticky. I apply this right after spritz of lush's tea tree toner, the toner brought me to a high and made me feel energised but this moisturiser just takes that down and makes me feel all confused inside. I tired putting less and all it did was made me feel less sticky. The stickiness fades after some time but you can still feel it there. Packaging is nice though (wait, all lush products are like that)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by TxExRxExSxA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My skin is a bit oily in the t-zone area, and very acne prone. In the autumn I started developing dry and itchy spots on me checks so I decided to get a more heavier moisturizer. I was afraid to try this one because I thought it would make my skin break out but it actually never did. The scent is nice and not too heavy. This cream is really healing on my skin. The fact that it has lavender in it makes it even more healing, I use pure lavender essential oil on my blemishes when I break out, so lavender works well on my skin. This moisturizer is also so healing that I decided to put it on this really itchy rash I had on my chest that was extremely dry, and chapped, and it healed the rash in a matter of days. I highly reccomend this cream!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by daisydaisys

Over scented and therefore irritating to the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this moisturizer for my dry skin however it left my skin oily/greasy as the day went on :(
I'm in no way not telling you to try it because everyone's skin is different, just didn't work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After using Angels on Bare skin, I decided to try this. It is FABULOUS. My skin looks and feels great and it has that LUSH scent. I use it at night and under my makeup. It is a little pricey but considering you spent twenty five dollards on a drugstore foundation, it really isn't that bad. I do wish it came in a pump (except you waste so much product in a pump). Overall,, I'm very happy with this and don't see changing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by locasanchez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recieved this as a sample when I purchased a roll cleanser. It claims to be suitable for all skin types and the sales assistant said its great for mattifying skin. I applied it on my face after cleansing and the smell itself just really put me off, I thought I would get over it but it lingered for a while and its such a murky off putting scent. I continued to use it anyway to see how it would benefit my skin but it just sat on my skin rather than sink in. Personally wouldn't purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by Spookz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have been using celestial since forever and wanted a change so i got this.
big mistake.

my skin got irritated and red kept burning me. but thats because i have really sensitive skin.

I am sticking to celestial

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by merenguehips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to like this. I really did. I loved the ingredients, at least in my head. My face, on the other hand, HATED this. I haven't broken out like that since my teens (at least ten years ago, most likely more), and just an hour or two after applying, it would leave me an oil slick. (Yes, I applied it to damp skin, and dry skin, and wet skin. Same results each time.) I think it was the cocoa butter. Hated to return it as I loved the scent, but it just did not work for me. At all. (And I hate that LUSH uses parabens and SLS...get with the times, people!) Still trying to find a *mainly* natural moisturizer that works with my skin. Until then, back to my Neutrogena Oil-Free Combination Skin moisturizer (with all of its nasty ingredients that somehow don't bother my face nearly as much as the LUSH...strange). Tried this for a MONTH. At least they have a wonderful return policy. May try Gorgeous and Vanishing Cream.