September 2, 2014 | 1288 users online

Eyes - Cinema Secrets - Liquid Eyeliner Sealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by MimiCakes88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have made so many eyeliners with this product its amazing! I also use it to set some loose pigments from time to time. This is a must have If you creating your own eyeliner colors. Works best with loose eyeshadows or pigments.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a great product. It has been described very well by the other reviewers, and I haven't tried any other similar products by other brands to compare it to. Just wanted to add my two cents that this is a great way to turn any powder, whether pressed or loose, into an eye shadow base or liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Count me among the smitten. $7.50 for 0.5 ounces; you use one small drop at a time, so a bottle will last ... forever? I put a drop on the mirror of my eyeshadow compact, dip my SK bent eyeliner brush in and use it with any shadow or cake liner. Budgeproof perfection. I have no idea why I ever used pencils, liquid liners or gel eyeliners.

Compare to MUFE's similar product: $20 for 0.4 ounces, or BE's, $18 for 0.5 ounces. Now, if you WANT to spend more for an eyeliner sealer, be my guest, but I'd rather get another cute eyeshadow.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG product....this literally turns any shadow into a liner....its super easy to use and works great and does last all day.
The only thing I would warn potential users about is...do not use it with a low quality eyeshadow because you will not get the color payoff that you desire. You need to use this with high quality highly pigmented eyeshadows, like MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 4:27:00 PM More reviews by nellie1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product. I not only use it for my brows but I have a small mole on my cheek and want to enlarge it with a kohl pencil so use it on that so it won't smear or wear off. Works like a charm!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2008 7:21:00 PM More reviews by anibee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Perfect Price! Perfect Product!

This is almost a repeat of my Benefit She Laq review but BUY THIS!

Benefit She Laq $28
Ingredients: Water, SD Alcohol 40-B, Acrylates/Octylacylamide Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea.

Cinema Secrets Super Sealer (sweat stopper!) $9
Ingredients: SDA-40, water, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, thriethanolomine, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben.

It comes in a 2.0 fl spray bottle version called /super Sealer as well and it's a bit more water down then the .5 oz Eyeliner Sealer.

Both Benefit and Cinema Secrets products work Exactly the same so you be the judge.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2007 7:42:00 PM More reviews by JorieLeni

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. You wet your eyeliner brush with it, rub the brush on the eye shadow, and the eye shadow becomes a long-wearing eyeliner that won't run, and will last all day. Iíve worked out with this on, and still, my eyeliner hasnít budged!

I wet my eyeliner brush by turning the bottle upside down and dripping a couple of drops onto the brush, using the cap to catch it. It wastes some product, which explains the "3" for product quality. If the container was more user-friendly, it would have an opening that would allow you to dip the brush into it. However, even with this problem, one bottle lasts a long time. Definitely worth the price!

And Mary at Camera Ready Cosmetics (www.camerareadycosmetics.com) is terrific to deal with. She's professional and responsive, and definitely cares about keeping her customers happy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2005 2:45:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

UPDATE: Now that I've discovered Pure Luxe es/el, I use this stuff even more. It works perfect with them, turning anything into the perfect, stayallday e/l. Put a drop in the lid, swirl in the e/s to mix to any consistancy that works for you, and it's perfect. LOVE!!

Everything Moonchyld sez is true. You can turn anything into the perfect eye liner. Wait until it's almost dry and you can smudge it with a brush for a great smokey eye that doesn't budge, or let it dry completely and it's going to stay put until you take it off. Forget about buying separate eyeliners. The only eye liner I use now is C's Black Honey gel liner (LE) because the color is so unique, but it rubs off my upper, oily eyelid. I stroke on a little of this after that has set and now it stays put all day/night. The packaging isn't elegant, but I'll buy this stuff forever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2005 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Nolly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The product description states:
"Turn any shadow into long wearing liner with this odorless, colorless liquid...Can also be used to mix with Eye Shadow to create a waterproof finish.
"
And it's true. This fantastic liquid-composed mostly of water & cellulose gum-can be used with any powder shadow, pigment or glitter to create a water-resistant (not really waterproof but almost) liner or wet shadow.
The price is moderate at $12.95 CAD for a 14.6 ml (.5 fl oz) dropper bottle, but you literally use a drop at a time- so it will last quite awhile.
Will definitely repurchase...if I ever run out!
Note for Canadians-I bought this online from www.elyse.ca. Their customer service is incredible, shipping is fast and they carry the full line of Cinema Secrets.
continued >>