April 19, 2014 | 1768 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Gel Clarté Foaming Cleansing Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 7:46:00 AM More reviews by JerseyRoja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This works sooo well. Face is clear and so soft. Very much worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Mashmash

My favourite. Only needs a little product for the whole face.

I thought this has been discontinued? I can find it anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I like the smell of this cleanser and the fact that it foams up well. It cleanses well too, and feels great on my combination skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by catchow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a good product for acne prone skin. It doesn't dries out my skin and doesn't seem to irritates when I have breakouts. The reason I will not buy it again is because of it's price and since I've aged, I don't breakout as much. I replace this with two cleansers, one for normal day use and one for when I breakout.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 6:05:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I bought this a few years ago for my combination skin. It is a gel cleanser that easily foams up. I find that this cleanser does not clean well and leave residues. It can be drying in the winter season too. Not worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2009 7:05:00 AM More reviews by angeladrylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I used this for about five years on my sensitive oily combo skin and it was a good basic gel cleanser. It has a pleasant fragrance and rinses clean. It would probably be too drying for normal - dry skin as it is not designed for that, but for my skin at the time it was fine. The one thing I hated though was that the cap would alway break on the inside and then it wouldn't shut probably and would leak - into the cap and further. This happened to me on at least five bottles. I used it at night to remove my makeup (not eye makeup, I think that would be ouchy) and it seemed to do a good job. However, I have recently changed to Clinique's Mild Liquid Facial Cleanser which is remarkably similiar, except not as drying and less fragranced, cheaper, better packaged and they don't test on animals. One lippy off for unnecessary fragrance and one lippy off for crappy packaging / ethics.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by hyt

This is my fourth tubes and just got my 5th tube in my store room! I love both the smell and the fresh feel after cleaning my face with it! I use it as a regular clearnser twice a day, in the morning and at night. I finished one tube every 6-8 months and am going to keep purchasing it! After my 3rd tube, I did try something else, which either cost less or were at a similar price with different brands. But then I found that I was wasting my time and money. So, I come back to this again!

One thing I don't like is if I let the tube stand like the pic showed above, every time when I open it, the gel will pull out too much before I even squeeze the tube! So, I put it up side down!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by missalyss

This product doesn't dry out my skin which is one of the things I like about it. However, it doesn't get all the makeup off my face which is something that really bothers me. Given how expensive the retail value of this product is I would not repurchase it. There are definitely better face cleansers in the same price range.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by blackout80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad product, but I don't reach for it very often. I've had it for more than 6 months and have barely used 3/4 of it. It's effective I suppose but I have other products that I prefer. No complaints other than it stings if you get it in your eyes. I probably won't repurchase only because there's other stuff out there that I believe to be better for my needs.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by rapunzella

My skin is so sensitive and I've been using this cleanser and Lancome toners for years. Before and besides that I have always broken out. However, I recently discovered that Lancome STILL continues to test on animals and have decided not to support them. Does anyone know a good comparison?