July 30, 2014 | 1572 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - Red Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lauramarsipan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like one other reviewer for this product said, I too am a natural redhead (rarely I will get highlights, but that's about it for coloring), and I have used this (as well as John Freida's red shampoo) for years. I love it! It almost always leaves my hair super shiny and tangle-free, even without putting product in after my shower.

I am sad that it seems to have been discontinued, because it really is the best shampoo I have found for my hair type and color. Like a lot of redheads, my hair is fine but I have a lot of it. I managed to find a few bottles online that have lasted me for the past year and a half, but I'm on my last bottle now, and I'm not sure what I'll do when it's all used up. I guess I'll find something else!

I have nothing bad to say about this product, except for the fact that it is discontinued. Oh, and this is obsolete because after this bottle is gone I don't know where I will get another, but I wish it wasn't colored such a bright shade of red. There's no need for it, it just gets on my shower walls and looks weird. The old formula was more of a neutral pink tone and it worked just as well. I do recommend using a clarifying shampoo periodically, but that's just good common sense for anybody, so it isn't product-specific!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Beckylou15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WARNING: Pantene is Very bad for your hair!!! It has Additives and chemicals In It! It also leaves a residue In your hair. All Pantene products are the same!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ginnoame

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

at first this seemed to work great. it made my hair soft and shiny, and really seemed to make my (unnatural)red hair sparkle. then about two weeks(which, for me, is about three washes) later the problems started. my hair became very limp even with volumizing products and blow drying upside down, it became dry, and- here's the kicker- my already baby fine thin hair began to FALL OUT. which was just unacceptable. i thought maybe it was just my imagination or stress, so i switched shampoos just to see. it was definitely this stuff. the color complimenting benefits are not worth not having hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by jesslla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this shampoo about two months after my last dye and it helped revitalize the color that was left. I redyed my hair a couple of weeks ago and this shampoo has helped to keep my hair looking as bright and shiny as the day I dyed it. I will keep buying this shampoo for as long as I dye my hair red!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Jenni4Design

I haven't had any problems with this drying my hair out. Seems to add shine and softness to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by candyxmandie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

It smells good but it made made hear heavy and left a LOT of buildup. Didin't do much for color. wont buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2007 1:34:00 PM More reviews by AnythingVanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this! It keeps my hair from fading and adds a beautiful glow. My hair is also soft and shiny.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2007 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Astralwolf37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product will never darken my drain again. It left my hair very dry and brittle, and that's saying something, because I have very oily hair. My hair was extremly limp, and it did not seem to help the color at all. In fact, I think my hair color looks better without it. At first I thought it was the hair coloring I used that ruined my hair, but I switched off this shampoo and conditioner system, and the sure enough it was this lousy junk. I will not even be finishing off the two bottles.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2006 11:36:00 PM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot even put into words how much I disliked this product. I don't know if it was the Shampoo or the Conditioner since I used them in conjunction. But my overall impression was just YUCK! My hair felt so dry at the ends yet oil at the top. Just bad. I am a natural redhead so I can't tell you if it helped me keep my color but I overall just did not like how it made my hair feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2006 5:31:00 PM More reviews by ham1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this and it does retain the color of my hair. I like to switch off with different shades, so when I color it red, I use this. I tried the Loreal one and it didn't work as well as this. I'll write a review for that one later. I noticed though, that my hair falls out alot with the shampoo. It can feel more dry than it is(My hair is dry and damaged) so I follow up with the matching conditioner and it helps. Overall, this isnt bad as it is is cheaper than expensive salon shampoos that will do the same job. I keep repurchasing this!