August 22, 2014 | 1693 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Moisture Whip in Plum Crazy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by screechymouse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gorgeous color in lipstick formula that meets my two critical criteria: SPF + moisturizing (ideally, almost buttery). It's hard for me to find a darkish lip color that doesn't make my lips look even thinner and that also goes with my Asian coral-ish NC25/-ish skintone. (Reference: HG foundation Becca Butterscotch). My sister and mom love this shade, too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2006 10:47:00 AM More reviews by etooz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Moisture Whip lipstick tastes and smells like Nair. I don't know what they did to make it do that, but it's nasty. When I bought this, I was looking to try a matching nailpolish and lipstick for Fall, and this lipstick and their Plum Royale nailpolish were the only real matching colors I could find. The polish is a bit on the mediocre side, but the lipstick is just gross. The color is SO unflattering, I really can't think of any skin tone this heavily purpled magenta would look good on. The lipstick's formula doesn't even feel good on, and it doesn't last. Not worth the money I paid for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2005 9:46:00 AM More reviews by theodora3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought these with a two for one deal at Rite-Aid- "Plum Crazy" is a violet-plum with shimmer-very pretty for day or night. "Go Currant" is just beautiful-a shimmery deep red that goes on slightly sheer-(compared to other matte lipsticks) so its a great color for day wear or night.