July 22, 2014 | 1026 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - VitaGloss O2 - Sheer Plum

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

Love this! Just wish it was long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by LiveLaughLoveBeauty

It tastes good and looks good on lips. It doesn't really look sheer but a pinkish/purplish clear color. It tastes like grape jolly ranchers. Very yummy. I can't find it anymore though. I would buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Team6Jacobson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an o.k lip gloss, but you can tell it's cheap. It's sticky, the colour is weird, ,it doesn't stay on long, and it smells funny. Mine was about 2$ CAD, but I wouldn't re-purchase even at that price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

Not a bad gloss for the money. It shines great and taste great too. It does not last that long but then it taste too good to last too long on my lips. ;-) The color is very sheer and nice. I do love a bit of color in a gloss, especially if I am going to wear only a gloss. This one fits that style. I would buy it again, and in several colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2007 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this a lot. It's not goopy or sticky or tacky. It's gel-like and gives a very sheer plummy color. I even like the weird berry smell. This was on sale for less than a buck at CVS.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2006 8:36:00 PM More reviews by jailtimediverted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is an extremely shiny, non-sticky/heavy tube gloss with a slant-tip applicator. i really love the color (slightly plummy), but i think the flavor is pretty gross, so i don't wear it much. would not repurchase. very moist-feeling.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2006 1:44:00 AM More reviews by archgirl06

First of all, let me applaud Bonne Bell for making a product with a slant tip applicator (especially since the product is so watery, this really helps cut down on the 'ooze' factor.

Sheer plum is a deep cherry like color in the tube. Very sheer hint of color on. I like the color of the gloss, but my biggest complain is this. It dried out my lips. For something with a gel-like consistency, that wasn't something I was expecting (especially since BB's products are known for their moisturizing properties).

The smell takes some getting used to. I happen to like it (in small doses, I could never use this daily, it's just too much. It kind of reminds me of the smell of some gummy candies). It does not smell anything like plum though. It's a very generic sweet smell (very very very sweet -- if you are sensitive to smells, I'd stay away).

Something that happened with my tube (not sure if this is unusual or not) is that some of the pigment got stuck to the sides of the tube and has not mixed with the rest of the gloss. Or it might be flavoring, who knows?

I believe these retail for around $3. I bought it for 75% off, so under $1. I would not repurchase this color at either price.

me: NW15, cool, brown hair/eyes, pigmented lips continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by RucaRita

Pretty gloss - very shiny, although not really enough color - but I returned this because the smell is horrendous. Perfumey berry grossness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2005 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it's sheer alright~ give practically no color~ and it smells strong like sorta berry punch? i can't quite put my finger on it~ it's pretty shiny but doesn't last very well compared to other glosses~ but since this is sorta treatment then i guess it's stayin power is decent~

Edited: I may not be a lippie junkie but I have my fair share of lippies and this was the first and ever lippie that numbed my lips!