December 18, 2014 | 1313 users online

Styling Products - Joico - Brillantine

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2006 1:06:00 AM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This used to be marketed as "Spray Glace Shine Enhancer". This is a weightless, shine-enhancing spray that really gives my hair a nice sheen. I spray a mist after I flatiron my hair (or sometimes before I flatiron). My hair looks very healthy and bouncy whenever I use this. It sells for approximately $16.00 for 5 oz. I never experienced build-up. I will always have this in my rotation.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2004 8:47:00 PM More reviews by chelleyboo

This is an alright pomade i sometimes use it after flat ironing for shine or after i scrunched my hair curly seems to work but kinda sticky but i guess all pomades are

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 1:14:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

very greasy and substandard. the texture and smell are pretty unpleasant too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 11:14:00 PM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used to use this in a futile attempt to give definition to my long curly hair. It smelled really pretty, but was just too waxy to be very spreadable. It might work better now that I have a short, shaggy 'do, but I'd rather use my Shine Junkie or d:fi.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2001 6:29:00 AM More reviews by maidm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This pomade has become a staple, I am on my third jar now. This microcrystalline wax washes out easily, leaves a lot of shine but not greasy if used sparingly and away from the scalp. The fragrance is really nice too. This pomade has just enough hold to give my ends definition without feeling stiff.