Sephora Lip Marker

3.8

This has been discontinued, I got it on clearance. It is a nice lip stain, but if you're like me and need moisture on your lips, it's not going to work. Maybe that's why it got canned :) But $10? I would have paid maybe $5 for it if there were colors I liked to wear under clear gloss. (Paid less than that on clearance)

on 10/23/2005 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well, this is very well designed, packaging is great, and it goes on perfectly..smells good..lasts and lasts..and is so easy to put on and line your lips too, and stains your lips. However, I got this in raspberry, which was supposed to be a pretty petal pink. But on me, its a warm red with a little pink. I hate reds.

on 2/21/2005 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this! I wore it to a wedding, and it lasted from the time I put it on in the morning until I left the reception in the evening. Definitely a great product!

This Lip Marker is so cute and fun! It looks just like a real marker and stains your lips! It also has a peachy scent. I simply love this product. It was 10 dollars, but has a lot of color, and is Sephora.

Recommended for Medium Skin