Rimmel Jelly Gloss

3.5

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love these! I first used them five years ago but recently purchased a couple (Jelly Baby and Moreish, specifically). They smell and taste so darn GOOD! They feel incredibly soft and slippery on my lips yet aren't sticky at all. They moisten my lips beautifully and they look great over lipstick or merely by themselves - they are very universal! Perfect for on the go and for throwing in your handbag for touch-ups. Love these a lot.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Maybe it was just me with the one I bought but it was super sticky and I hate sticky lip glosses. There was no color pay off at all. The only good thing I could say about these is that they smelled really good. No, I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/25/2011 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

Blech. No color payoff, need to constantly reapply (lasts about 5 minutes), and so slick it feels like pure silicone. Just gross all the way around.

on 9/8/2010 7:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

These annoyed me! They smelt so nice, weren't sticky and gave the nicest glossy look. That to me, is perfect! Yet they all leaked, didn't last long and after a few weeks, they went gritty. So I ended up disliking them and moved onto other lipglosses.

on 6/19/2010 9:09:00 PM

I got this product on sale awhile ago.. It was okay. It's a slippery,very glossy lipgloss. It did leak a lot although.
Nice smelling too.

on 10/18/2009 4:38:00 PM

It made my lips feel sticky and slippery, I did not enjoy the consistency of this gloss and the shelf life on this product seems very short. Mine lasted a couple months and I noticed the smell 'changed'?

on 9/3/2009 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like this gloss. It is sheer and glides on nicely. I would recommend putting this over a moisturizing lip balm, chapstick, or vaseline, so that your lips won't get dried out, as this can be very drying. I bought this in the color "160 Candy Floss,"which is a light pink that looks very natural. I would say that all skintones could wear this color. As well, this is a very good product to layer over your favorite lipstick, or to spice up some natural makeup looks. I prefer sheer glosses on really hot days, especially when i have to go out into the scorching sun. The gloss tastes almost exactly like peaches. I really like the pigment, and the shimmer in this. It is not sticky like some other glosses, and it only set me back about 3 dollars at Kmart. I will definitely be purchasing these in a lot of different shades, to stock up. The packaging is really pretty and pleasing too. yay Rimmel.

on 8/27/2009 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

In a very bad way, this is the sweetest lip product I have every tasted. I didn't know whether to apply it to my lips or some toast. Eww.

The color is very nice, though. Sheer, with just a hint of pigmentation.

on 8/13/2009 6:45:00 PM

I didn't enjoy how much the Jelly Gloss dried my lips out and how constant reapplication was needed. However, on my lips, it did look rather good, and the line does have a good selection of shades.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like the taste, feel (not sticky) and look of this gloss but it just lasts about 15 minutes. This would be my HG gloss if it just lasted longer. I never had a gloss lasts for such short time. Also the tube likes to spit out product before you even squeeze it so it can be messy.

Recommended for Medium Skin