September 21, 2014 | 1152 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Jelly Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 7:00:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love these! I first used them five years ago but recently purchased a couple (Jelly Baby and Moreish, specifically). They smell and taste so darn GOOD! They feel incredibly soft and slippery on my lips yet aren't sticky at all. They moisten my lips beautifully and they look great over lipstick or merely by themselves - they are very universal! Perfect for on the go and for throwing in your handbag for touch-ups. Love these a lot.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe it was just me with the one I bought but it was super sticky and I hate sticky lip glosses. There was no color pay off at all. The only good thing I could say about these is that they smelled really good. No, I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Blech. No color payoff, need to constantly reapply (lasts about 5 minutes), and so slick it feels like pure silicone. Just gross all the way around.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2010 7:39:00 AM More reviews by loveali

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

These annoyed me! They smelt so nice, weren't sticky and gave the nicest glossy look. That to me, is perfect! Yet they all leaked, didn't last long and after a few weeks, they went gritty. So I ended up disliking them and moved onto other lipglosses.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I got this product on sale awhile ago.. It was okay. It's a slippery,very glossy lipgloss. It did leak a lot although.
Nice smelling too.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Cyllan

It made my lips feel sticky and slippery, I did not enjoy the consistency of this gloss and the shelf life on this product seems very short. Mine lasted a couple months and I noticed the smell 'changed'?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I really like this gloss. It is sheer and glides on nicely. I would recommend putting this over a moisturizing lip balm, chapstick, or vaseline, so that your lips won't get dried out, as this can be very drying. I bought this in the color "160 Candy Floss,"which is a light pink that looks very natural. I would say that all skintones could wear this color. As well, this is a very good product to layer over your favorite lipstick, or to spice up some natural makeup looks. I prefer sheer glosses on really hot days, especially when i have to go out into the scorching sun. The gloss tastes almost exactly like peaches. I really like the pigment, and the shimmer in this. It is not sticky like some other glosses, and it only set me back about 3 dollars at Kmart. I will definitely be purchasing these in a lot of different shades, to stock up. The packaging is really pretty and pleasing too. yay Rimmel.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Buerre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In a very bad way, this is the sweetest lip product I have every tasted. I didn't know whether to apply it to my lips or some toast. Eww.

The color is very nice, though. Sheer, with just a hint of pigmentation.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2009 6:45:00 PM More reviews by spoka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I didn't enjoy how much the Jelly Gloss dried my lips out and how constant reapplication was needed. However, on my lips, it did look rather good, and the line does have a good selection of shades.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Ilove2shop21

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the taste, feel (not sticky) and look of this gloss but it just lasts about 15 minutes. This would be my HG gloss if it just lasted longer. I never had a gloss lasts for such short time. Also the tube likes to spit out product before you even squeeze it so it can be messy.