November 24, 2014 | 1366 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Intense i-Color Bring Out the Brown in Purple Amethyst

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by emmiebuns

Great color that really brings out my eyes. It glides very smoothly and the pigmentation is light, but you can easily layer it on for a deeper purple. The only con for me is its lack of lasting power. It tends to travel down my eyes easily, but I usually just dab the excess off every now and then. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by emereset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I founds these eyeliners to be exceptionally good. My reasons may not fit everyone else's, though. My mission was to find a liner, in pencil form, (which is my favourite) that was very smooth and glided on easily without tugging. I didn't want something dry that would pull on the lid. Staying power, although very good, was not that important to me because I put eye shadow over the liner to keep it in place. So this liner is a winner! The only draw back is that the pencil is not that big, so mine will need to be replaced soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by katieturtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

its not the best eyeliner. pretty hard to describe. I dont love but i dont hate

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:37:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like the color, the wear and the way it applies; just a solid product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by MyNameIsHoney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a good coloured eyeliner...not awesome, not inadequate, but just good. I do have to apply a couple of swipes for the opacity I want and it doesn't apply well onto the waterline. I agree with another reviewer who said that it's dark enough to be work-appropriate, but pigmented enough that a lovely jewel-toned purple is apparent. The sharpener is adequate. Might repurchase in other colors, but the purple will last me a while. Haven't bad any smudging issues with this one, either.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by kburditt

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this color and the Raisin Quartz and unfortunately I have to give both a thumbs down. While I really love the color of each and I think they're very affordable, there is absolutely NO staying power. I'm really disappointed in these. Even when I put on a lid primer these fade away very quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by caitlinannexoxo

I LOVE this! It glides on sooo smooth, doesn't skip, lasts all day and it's a gorgeous color. Next time I'm at the store I'm going to pick up some of the other colors. I will definitely be repurchasing this. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by chickee394

I really enjoy wearing this color on my light brown eyes. I love Almay's general black eyeliner (the only one I have used for eight years) and I love this ALMOST as much. The only downside for me is that the day after I wear it my eyes become very red! This surprised me because I sleep with the black Almay liner on more than half the time and I never have any irritation. Other than that, this liner is every bit as perfect as Almay's black liner: smooth, pigmented, long-lasting and easy to apply (and sometimes on sale!).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner! I have used it consistently for about 5 years now. I can't tell you how many compliments I have gotten on how pretty my eyes look when I wear this, and it's certainly not just for gals with brown eyes. Whatever your eye color, I highly recommend you give this a try! I love that it's an automatic liner - so much easier than sharpening an eye pencil. It also lasts all day but is still pretty easy to wash off. I want to say it's about $7-8.00? One note: If you're wearing it over the course of a long day, sometimes it can get into the crease of your eyelid, but I use a matte primer before applying the color, and that helps avoid the crease.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by laurenmn

Love it! Lasts, noticeable color, doesn't smear, and glides on smooth. Makes it through my 8 hour days if not my 16 hour ones, but that's still pretty good.