Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer - New Formula 2011

3.3

OCTINOXATE 7.50 [] TITANIUM DIOXIDE 3.00 ingredients: WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAOCTANOATE [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] PETROLATUM [] BIOSACCHARIDE GUM - 1 [] STEARETH-21 [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CETYL ALCOHOL [] ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER [] PEG-12 DIMETHICONE [] ISOHEXADECANE [] LECITHIN [] XANTHAN GUM [] STEARETH-2 [] POTASSIUM STEARATE [] CITRIC ACID [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] LIMONENE [] LINALOOL [] BENZYL SALICYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 80 [] DISODIUM EDTA [] BHT [] SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] METHYLPARABEN [] PROPYLPARABEN [] BUTYLPARABEN [] ISOPROPYLPARABEN [] ISOBUTYLPARABEN [] [ /-(MAY CONTAIN) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

on 5/11/2015 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have my doubts about this TM. It has a dewy natural coverage. The color is a little bit too yellow, I believe that I have it in the shade Light to Medium but since the color is a little bit too yellow I don't use it so much. The consistancy is good but it isn't worth the high price.

The first time i wore this it was really perfect on my skin and everyone complimented how good my skin looked until i came home to see big two pimples! i was surprised and i even didn't think it was because of this TM, But sadly after using it for a couple more days i broke out really really BADLY. I'm so disappointed because it looks really good on my skin but did not suit me.

on 12/2/2014 2:13:00 PM

Sheer coverage & natural dewy finish

"I have normal to dry skin with light to medium skin tone. This one has sheer coverage with "natural and dewy" finish, but not shiny. YAY!!! . I love how it covers my redness but leave my skin looking fresh and moisturized! (If you have oily skin, go for the oil free one) For my daily makeup, I put BB pot rouge powder pink and define my eyes with BB taupe eye shadow along this BB Tinted moisturizer."

on 11/6/2013 10:13:00 AM

A great step-up from drugstore tinted moisturizers.

Price: At $40+, this is priced on-level with other department store TM's.

Packaging: I like that this is a squeeze tube with the cap at the bottom, so I can really get just about all of it out of the package. I apply a little less than a dime-sized amount to my face M-F during school months and the tube lasts me about a year.

Product: I have used this in both the Oil-Free and regular versions and really did not find them to be all that different in terms of application, staying power, or finish. My skin is on the dry side, particularly in winter, and when it came time to repurchase, I opted for the non-OF version. I think this provides light, natural looking coverage; definitely heavier than say Cover Girl tinted moisturizer, but probably not as much as a sheer / light foundation. It doesn't settle into fine lines, cake around dry areas, or look mask-like whatsoever.

on 8/24/2013 2:32:00 PM

Didn't break me out (unlike oil-free version) however, it just couldn't deal with my oily T-zone :(

Over all, performed about the same as the oil-free version (great coverage, finish, and application), but my face became slick after 3-4 hours.

on 7/16/2013 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I had high hopes for this product but i was sorely disappointed. My biggest problem with this being that it becomes blotchy by noon. By end of day, my complexion looks really uneven, spoltchy, and as a result i look really tired and horrible. It's too bad because I thought this would be a great cheaper alternative to my HG tinted moisturizer 'La Mer Fluid Tint in Light', but it's not. I'll stick to La Mer Fluid Tint. Btw, I used 'Extra Light' in this tinted moisturizer (and I'm about NC 20).

on 6/15/2013 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is just amazing.
My colour is the very light tint (second colour), which I was quite surprised at as I have quite pale skin.
I bought this after loving the coverage it gave me after having a Bobbi Brown makeover, it still feels super light though.
Perfect for anyone who wants lovely summer skin!
I love the dewy look so wear concealer underneath with this on top, no powder and then logs of highlighter and it makes my skin look radiant!
Perfect for summer! Has a medium coverage of a foundation with a normal amount, can be very sheer with only a tiny amount! Cannot be felt on skin and is just a lovely product!
When used with a stippling or brushing brush it leaves a flawless looking finish to the skin and can even deal with minor imperfections.

on 4/21/2013 8:45:00 PM

I love this tinted moisturizer. It's the perfect color for my light skin and feels lovely on my dry skin. It evens out my skin tone and lasts a good amount of time. The scent is also AMAZING. Great product for those who love tinted moisturizers!

on 3/20/2013 7:50:00 AM

Hmmm.
I have used this on and off for years, mainly because I have good skin and I can't be bothered with proper foundation for work (I work in a hospital, it is sooo not the place for a full face of makeup) and it does the job pretty well. I'm lazy and don't bother with moisturiser underneath (hey it's supposed to moisturise itself, why would I double up) so it streaks occasionally so you have to pay attention when you put this stuff on. I love that it is SPF 15, it also lasts all day and it looks really natural but still, I find myself falling out of love with it. It's a fantastic shade and I think that's what pulls me back to Bobbi Brown but I'm thinking of trying the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser, just to mix things up. Worth a try and so almost (but not quite) a HG.

on 1/13/2013 8:50:00 PM

I love, love, love this product. I have very sensitive dry skin that is prone to acne when irritated. In addition, I have strong pink undertones to my skin that seem to render every foundation a funny color of yellow or orange. I wear this as foundation, and it provides a decent amount of coverage for a tinted moisturizer. It tones down my redness without making me look too matte or "done." I just go back over any places that need a spot more coverage with a dab of concealer.