April 16, 2014 | 2114 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Rubber Rage

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by KiwiPi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been on my shelf for ages, and every now and again I pick it up and try to figure out some way to use it...it just never does much of anything. It doesn't work for flyaways, it doesn't give my hair body, doesn't keep it in place...it's just...nothing. And if you don't put the cap back on right away, it continues to squish out the top by itself. Overall, an annoying product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Sianyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's such a shame this product doesnt have much of a hold factor, becuase you cant beat it for shine and texture. I have to mix it with a strong hold product so my hair stays in place. Great product otherwise!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Whatever possessed me to try this, I can't even recall. This is definitely for short styles, and I have very long hair. This adds a lot of texture, and that's about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2005 10:28:00 AM More reviews by prweiss65

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff was absolutely crap. It didn't do anything except make my hair sticky and dirty feeling, no wave, no curl, nothing. The bottle is phalic, and I guess that's what they think girls want in a hair product?

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2004 3:51:00 PM More reviews by PredominantlyPurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very thick, short, choppy hair. When I've just had my hair cut, this is fantastic for adding shine and bringing out the texture. However, the hold isn't really strong enough for when it starts to grow out between cuts. Also, I find I go through it way too quickly, which makes it expensive to use. I only buy this occasionally.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2004 12:16:00 PM More reviews by hellou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well, I've just bought this product after thinking for a long, long while whather to buy this or Mastermind. This mainly makes your hair ultra-shiny and gives you some degree of hold and great texture. I have this ultra-short messed-up cut, but i prefer Maniulator since it makes my hair look much, much better

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by eggberj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not really sure WHAT this product does... it makes my hair really shiny, but it doesn't seem to get my hair to stay up. It's really expensive for a little tiny tube of it. It does however, get my hair to stay down, which is a big feat for my naturally stand-up-spikey hair, so for that reason, I would buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2004 11:04:00 PM More reviews by FaintlyMacabre

This stuff is awesome for texturizing and creating the perfect "piecey" look on my fine, choppy-cut, dry hair. It makes hair incredibly shiny, and a little certainly does go a long way. (I was quite shocked at how little product there was in the tube for something so expensive.) The rubber smell might not be the best, but it fades really quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2003 9:57:00 PM More reviews by DearAlexandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

love this witty product (packaging always makes me laugh!). great for coarse, puffy, damaged hair like mine. i have more hair than most girls...just a lot of sheer bulk that needs to be texturized and cut into a lot if i'm not too look like cousin IT. this is one of the few products that is heavy enough to actually have an effect on the poof and fly-aways--it's on the goopy side but i need the weight it provides. you can work w/ the effect: it not only can leave a piecy look but you can also just create the weighted thick swing of hair --that lush, heavy, shiny gloss of a pony's tail hair when you apply this on wet hair and then go over it when it dries w/ a straight iron. the bottom line is, if you have a lot of hair and you need weight, something that will help get the pouf out, this is great. the weighing down effect is similar to Khiel's Silk Groom applied to wet hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2003 12:24:00 AM More reviews by jros

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This did nothing for my plentiful, but fine, hair - except make it look unwashed. But not sexy unwashed, just dirty unwashed.