August 1, 2014 | 1291 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Tomorrow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tomorrow brings a smooth, creamy opening of musky vanilla, light patchouli, hay and woods that lead to barely there fruity notes at the top. Reminiscent of Jessica Simpson's Fancy, it's a pleasant, daily use perfume that can be used at the office or on a date.
Tomorrow radiates out with extra spritzing. This EdP is a common smelling fragrance of today so I'd say check your perfume cabinet to see what you own that's similar first and then sample the Tomorrow. That may sound harsh, but it's such a similar smelling perfume to others on the market today and it doesn't have a pop to it to set it apart in the field. If you like this type of fragrance, by all means, add it to your perfume cabinet, it's a good deal.
Flirting in the dry down continues the fruity peach along with the musk and the creamy vanilla. Patchouli continues in muted tones.
Tomorrow is a very pleasant scent, a tad synthetic at times, but an affordable Avon fragrance when you can pick up the perfume on sale with accompanying lotions, creams, body washes and rollerballs.
Lasting power is very good, at four hours. A heavy, chunky round bottle to hold in your hand is nice and that's its design with a gold plastic cap. The word "Tomorrow" encircles the neck for simplicity. A nice presentation in the perfume department from Avon, generally speaking.
Top Notes: Patchouli, Tagetes, Pepper, Peach.
Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Indian Jasmine, African Violet, Peony.
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Musk, Brazilian Rosewood.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tomorrow is the second in Avon's trilogy - the other two are Today and Forever.
Tomorrow reminds me of an "Avonified" version of bits recalling Coty Vanilla Musk, Hanae Mori, Jean Paul Gaultier and at least for me, - the lotion version of Dior Addict with a bit of Rare Gold, another Avon scent thrown in. The effect is a pleasing grown up sensuous woody vanillic warmth, that's very modern with a hint of sweet that's not candyish or juvenile. Tomorrow is sexy and suits all ages. It has really grown on me since my first sniff when I was unsure about it. I now find myself reaching for it often. The bottle is nice and heavy, I just wish the cap was of equal quality but I can't complain since I paid $20 CDN on sale. Wear it when you want to feel sexy and comfy at the same time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by nhirohas

I have all three of trilogy fragrances and I like this one best. The other two are not bad either. In fact, it is nice to have all three because they are all different and you pick one to spray on depending on your mood, season, occasion etc. I like Tomorrow best because it's deeper than the other two and it last long time. This is a warm scent so it works better in Fall to Winter. (I would say Today is for Spring and Always for Summer.) This frag smells a bit sweet reminding me of Amaretto-kind of liquor, but I don't feel this is a frag for younger people but more for mature women. I like to spray it on me at night so that I feel calm and sleep well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by priscillapruitt

I absolutely love this fragrance.I received it from a friend out of the package.I could not see the name of it on the bottom.It is written so small.I have been ask so many times what is the name of this perfume and have not been able to tell anyone because I could not see the name and neither could they.Finally my son looked at it in the midst of about 10 people who could not see it and he said it is today,tomorrow,always.So I came and looked it up and found out it was from avon.I am so glad he had very strong eyes and was able to tell me before I ran out.Now I will definitely order it and I never order avon but I will now.Best for me and my daughter.You also have a new customer from Jamaica because of my son being able to read bottle.Only complaint so make the name on the bottle bigger please.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by daniellejmckenzie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

In love with this scent. It is the best smelling out of Today, Tomorrow, Forever, and Always. A lot of women come into my store asking for this product and loving it. I'm surprised at the amount of people who dislike this smell. For some it is too strong but for me it's just right. It's something you use in moderation that can last a while. Shower gels, and body lotions smell nice too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been pining for JPG Classique EdP, but it is so expensive and I already have a closet full of perfume.... A couple times/week, I stop at the mall on my way to work to spritz some on. Last week, I had to place an Avon order to keep my rep. account active so I took a chance and ordered Avon Tomorrow. I just hoped it was wearable and if I didn't like it, I could always put it up for swap or give it to a friend. Imagine my utter surprise when I received it today and spritzed it on. I read in other reviews that it has been compared to Coty Vanilla Musk and owning both I can tell you that they are not alike in the slightest. Coty Vanilla Musk is it's own animal altogether. Avon Tomorrow is not identical to JPG Classique EdP (I have never tested the EdT) BUT, it "rings all the same scent bells" and quells the craving for Classique. It even seems to have that freaky nail polish remover note JPG does! I have not compared the notes, so I really don't know how technically similar they are. I just know that Tomorrow makes me feel the same way as JPG Classique EdP, only it's a little lighter in the basenotes and truthfully smells even better on me than my beloved Classique. So, let's just say I'm pretty happy. I love the hefty bottle, the color of the fragrance is similar to Classique and at $26 CAD, it's just a fraction of the cost of Classique. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 More reviews by Magixz

I really like the sample of got today of this one. It is a light and pleasant scent. I think it could last longer so I gave it a 4 for overall rating. I will up that if I find it last longer after I get a full size bottle. Those little paper strip Notes include golden raspberry and peach skin. Pepper and patchouli in its gourmand beginning. The heart is elegant, sweet and floral featuring Indian Jasmine, African violet and orange blossom notes. The base is composed of sandalwood, sunset amber, musk and rosewood.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a bad scent but I just found it average. Not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by laurenmf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the three in the trilogy that I thought I would like the best, but I actually like it the least. Sprayed into the air it smells nice, but on me it smells like campfire smoke - not something I would like to smell like. Smells a lot like orange blossom to me, which I wasn't expecting. Definitely not what I was expecting from the description.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i am always happy when i find a scent that i like. especially one that has a moderate price tag. sweet, warm, long lasting and perfect for winter. i love the slightly floral, fruity and sweet notes. this has fairly good sillage without being overbearing to those around you. heck for the price you dont mind a midday spray in order to refreshen the scent.