January 26, 2015 | 975 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Enhancer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 12:01:00 AM More reviews by checotah44

I am returning to this product that I used to use because I remember how great it was. I am over 50 (almost) and tried the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous because of it's claims to keep you matte and it did but too matte for my skin so wanted to return to something that gave a glow. I forgot how nice this product is. It isn't greasy and I layer it on for a little bit more coverage and then use the Healthy skin custom bronzer in Sunrise Glow with a little blush and I'm good to go. I'm between NC15-NC20 in the winter and purchased this in Ivory to Fair, #10. I think if you put powder over this, it would turn darker but alone, it seems to be forgiving and is a pretty darn good match. It has some yellow tone to it thank goodness as the lighter shade to this is much more pink. Thank goodness this is a good match. The coverage is sheer but if you layer a couple layers you can get a nice coverage and it gives a nice glow but no grease. I read on Paula's Choice that it actually has an accountable amount of retinol in it, so nice that it's also doing something good for my skin. I wish it hadnt taken me so long to get back to this old stand by as it's a good one. Better than any BB cream and trust me, I've tried them all from drug store to high end ones and this one is the best. You will look like you have a nice subtle glow. I've read if you powder over it, it lasts longer but I'm going to try to keep away from powder as I like the subtle glow and this DOES set. It's not immediate but it does set very nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Carolineewells

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Can't stop buying. I'm a makeup junkie so I'm always TRYING and buying other foundations, but no matter what I always go back to this. Growing up battling acne and baddddd blackheads, I always dreamed of only needing to use a tinted moisturizer. Finally I found this and am eternally grateful! It's so light and refreshing AND with SPF. Of course, coverage is minimal but better at evening out skin tone than anything I've tried. I use it daily and cover problem areas with Estée Lauder double wear light concealer. I just hate putting full coverage makeup all over my face. You gotta let it set before going out in the sun. Worth a try if you want something light and protecting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2015 8:00:00 PM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic!!! Great color and light coverage, looks very natural. The product has a wonderful moisturizing property to it without being greasy or oily. It is more like a high-quality moisturizer. It evens out redness and gives a beautiful glow. The airless pump is excellent and dispenses just the right amount of product. I have been using this for about three months and I'm coming to the end of the bottle so it is very cost-effective for me. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Pinksk8wax

This is just ok. For the price, it's good. I bought this to use as a less expensive, everyday alternative to my Stila Sheer Color tinted moisturizer. I have pretty decent skin so my review may not be the best for some people but I found this works well. It does have a strong sunscreen smell and also burned my eyes a bit. I thought that was weird bc it has the same amount of sunscreen as the Stila product and the Stila doesn't burn. Maybe it's a different kind of sunscreen? I don't know. Also, I have medium skin (NC35, MUFE 128) and the darkest shade worked for me, so if you have dark skin this may be too light for you. The pump also takes a while each time to dispense product. Like I said, for the price this is good. If you already have a good complexion it will work. I wouldn't recommend for problem skin though. If you are looking for a sheer, everyday light base, this is good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just purchased my third bottle of this and use it daily. It offers sheer coverage that smooths my skin but doesn't cover everything so I always use concealer on spots and under my eyes. For glowy skin, I stop there. I live in sunny Colorado, and even in the bright daylight, you can't tell that I'm wearing anything on my skin. To last all day on good days, I finish with a lightweight sheer powder from Sonia Kashuk. On days I need more coverage, I buff Lancome's powder foundation on top. But bad days are few and far between when I use this tm. This has seriously helped my skin texture and limited the amount of breakouts I get. I swear this helps clear my face up faster. Love this and will keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe1066

This is a great tinted moisturizer that evens out my skin just enough to make it look good but natural. It's great for the casual days where I want to keep my makeup routine simple. It doesn't offer heavy coverage nor can it really be built up, so if you trying to hide major flaws, concealer is a must...and even then, you're still not going to mask it completely. It has a fair wear time; be sure to use primer and/or setting powder if you need your face to go the distance.

Be aware that it may be hard to get a good match. I used Match My Makeup to help me select a shade and it lead me to 30/Light to Neutral, which is a shade too dark for my tone. But 20/Fair to Light is a shade too light. I mix them together to make the perfect shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Hooverbunny

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just the right coverage for a tinted moisturizer. It has just enough retinol to help with improving texture but not too much to irritate as some do. The only thing is that it goes fast. Still Must use concealer for dark circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was not impressed with this product. It was decent at evening out my skin tone, but that was really the only good thing I have to say about it. Hours after applying it, I found it sliding off my face. Even with a primer and setting powder, it would be all over the screen of my phone after a phone call. The packaging left something to be desired as well. The pump packaging was good in theory, but it would take me 3-4 pumps for anything to come out. EVERY TIME. It now sits in my drawer, lonely and useless.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by bonn2585

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Omg. I absolutely love this. Many tinted moisturizers tend to be oily for my taste and leaves my face looking very oily. Not this though, it gives a healthy look but not oily at all. It evens out the redness very nicely but does not cover hyper-pigmentation, which is to be expected since it is only a tinted moisturizer. I wear the shade tan to olive and it blends in very well.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only used this one time to test it out, so this is my first impression. I've been going make up free for a little over a week to let my acne calm down. now I am left with virtually no pimples but a lot of red scarring. this didn't cover any scars or lessen my under eye circles. it did give an even-ness to the rest of my healthy skin, though. it blended great and dried to a matte finish quickly. I used it after washing my face and the tightness went away so I do believe it has moisturizing properties. not sure about lasting power because I wouldn't be able to tell if it came off. I put it on in the morning, maybe around 10 and fell asleep around 2 am without remembering to wash it off. then an hour later I woke up and went to wash it off and noticed I had several new blemishes on my upper cheeks and around the bottom of my nose. I don't know when they sprung up exactly because I don't touch my face a lot but they definitely weren't there around 7 pm. I think there's a very good chance this caused my break out because as ive said I use nothing else on my face and the cleansers I use have been in my routine for a couple months. I like the packaging but wish it was in a squeeze tube because that's my favorite. its around $12 at Walmart which is steep compared to my oil free sensitive skin moisturizer I ran out of that's about $4.