September 2, 2014 | 1923 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Enhancer SPF 20

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was not impressed with this product. It was decent at evening out my skin tone, but that was really the only good thing I have to say about it. Hours after applying it, I found it sliding off my face. Even with a primer and setting powder, it would be all over the screen of my phone after a phone call. The packaging left something to be desired as well. The pump packaging was good in theory, but it would take me 3-4 pumps for anything to come out. EVERY TIME. It now sits in my drawer, lonely and useless.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by bonn2585

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Omg. I absolutely love this. Many tinted moisturizers tend to be oily for my taste and leaves my face looking very oily. Not this though, it gives a healthy look but not oily at all. It evens out the redness very nicely but does not cover hyper-pigmentation, which is to be expected since it is only a tinted moisturizer. I wear the shade tan to olive and it blends in very well.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only used this one time to test it out, so this is my first impression. I've been going make up free for a little over a week to let my acne calm down. now I am left with virtually no pimples but a lot of red scarring. this didn't cover any scars or lessen my under eye circles. it did give an even-ness to the rest of my healthy skin, though. it blended great and dried to a matte finish quickly. I used it after washing my face and the tightness went away so I do believe it has moisturizing properties. not sure about lasting power because I wouldn't be able to tell if it came off. I put it on in the morning, maybe around 10 and fell asleep around 2 am without remembering to wash it off. then an hour later I woke up and went to wash it off and noticed I had several new blemishes on my upper cheeks and around the bottom of my nose. I don't know when they sprung up exactly because I don't touch my face a lot but they definitely weren't there around 7 pm. I think there's a very good chance this caused my break out because as ive said I use nothing else on my face and the cleansers I use have been in my routine for a couple months. I like the packaging but wish it was in a squeeze tube because that's my favorite. its around $12 at Walmart which is steep compared to my oil free sensitive skin moisturizer I ran out of that's about $4.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by crunchycon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff and use it every day - doesn't break me out as some BB or CC creams have been known to do. Don't get this if you need a ton of coverage - but if you want just some evening of tone with sunscreen and retinol, this is great. I live in a humid climate near water, so I get a fair amount of sun and this protects well - might need a bit of powder during the day if your nose gets shiny, but that's it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Millie43

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first tinted moisturizer that I have tried. It goes on your skin well and provides sheer coverage, which is perfect for me. I just dab some concealer over any pimples I might have after putting this on. It works really well with some powder (I've been using the E.L.F HD powder) and then you're good to go! Pros- Goes on smoothly Blurs imperfections Easy to get out of the bottle Cons- Smells terrible until dry The lightest color was too dark for me

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by veectoria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have these in two colors: Light to Neutral (for winter) and Neutral to Tan (for summer). I just recently found these perhaps a month ago and I am in love! These are very very sheer BUT they blend nicely and does provide a more even complexion. I have some redness by my nose and cheek area and these cover it well. I just use a pump and dot it around my face then blend it in with my fingers. It's definitely not water proof and will wipe off if you get sweaty. I don't mind this, I just dab with a napkin and it's good to go. I much prefer the light weight formula, especially in summer, than a heavier foundation. I have not had one break out since using this and this is surprising since it's summer.

My only gripe is the packaging. Since it contains a fair amount of retinol and antioxidants, I would appreciate a light proof pump but this is easily fixable by taping some black construction paper around it (I am going to preserve the good stuff for as long as I can!). The airless pump is great and hygienic regardless.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

I bought this to use on days when I'm really not going anywhere maybe one or two errands and a full face of makeup is not needed. So I'll just use this and maybe mascara. Simple.
It has a lot of good stuff in it most importantly sunscreen. It feels like a moisturizer to me. Very light and comfy. Doesn't feel like make up at all but helps to even things out (a little).
I don't think I would rush right out and grab this if I ran out, maybe if it was on sale. It hasn't broken me out so that's a plus! Also I'm trying this out in Summer, maybe in the cooler months this would perform better/longer. Really this is helping me stretch out my expensive foundation by not using it when all I need is TM. This is my first TM so I have nothing to compare it to. All in all...if you buy it remember it's just a moisturizer with a tint to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by SweetestCandy404

It has a good coverage for a drugstore product.... It's so light on my skin and it's so inexpensive

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by makeupsmad

I have been using this product on and off for years. When BB creams started out and were all the rage I was confused, because I'd always used this which essentially was the first mainstream US BB cream (SPF, skin perfectors, antioxidants...).

I have finicky skin and retinol seems to help with some oil control and keep it clear. It is VERY SHEER. I repeat, VERY SHEER, so this will not replace foundation but is great for a primer or if you don't want alot of coverage. The price is fantastic, you can find it at almost any store and many times on sale, and the colors as others have mentioned are very forgiving and even doing a shade darker is nice because it warms up my skin during the winter. Packaging is great but catch 22 on the clearish bottle...can let light get to it but darker and you wouldn't see how much product you have left. Make sure to check the expiration date though under the bottom of the product to make sure it's not expired if it's on sale.

I have actually found my best combination is one pump of Skin79s hot pink lable BB cream which is medium coverage but clings to the skin very well and has good oil control and a pump of this to be the perfect consistency and all the goodies inside. The Skin79 is a little bit too thick for me and the NHKE is not quite heavy enough, and I like having additional sunscreen in my moisturizer and Skin79 because of the retinol.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by ginandjuice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know how many bottles of this I've bought. I love it! I used to use more high end tinted moisturizers but this is just as good imo.

It's very sheer. It evens out your skin tone, it doesn't cover it up. My skin has some redness in it and this with a bit of powder over makes it look better but still very natural. My skin is in the oily side but this doesn't leave me greasy at all. I use about 2 pumps for my whole face. Decent sunscreen and the retinol has definitely helped keep my skin smooth. I keep the bottle in my bathroom cabinet to keep it out of the light to help preserve the retinol, etc.

The colors are very forgiving. I have fair skin and can wear the light to neutral and the neutral to tan, and I'm not tan at all.

Love the pump! The bottle doesn't break and I've dropped in at least 10xs. It doesn't leak so its great for travel and keeping in your bag.

I have nothing negative to say about it